Bp tho poyattu unna

Telugu_ammayi

Just now, Paidithalli said:

Halwa thinipinchadam ante... kasa pisa masa... ne 

dhabida..dhibide... Jai balayya

Yummmmyyyyy , maataley aitunnay cheythalu cheysi chala days aitundi tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Nuvvu ammayive ayithe just chill and enjoy your pregnancy. Intlo kukkalu moruguthunnayi anuko. Pattinchukoku. Abbayi ammayi la trolling chesthunte not funny

What wrong in revenge ? 

1 minute ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Peace of mind untadhi..

Tarvatha guilt feeling kooda vasthundi. If you want to improve marriage life avanni lite teesuko 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Peace of mind untadhi..

6 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Tarvatha guilt feeling kooda vasthundi. If you want to improve marriage life avanni lite teesuko 

tumblr_n2zycbdBgb1spvnemo1_250.gif

11 hours ago, Telugu_ammayi said:

Ee tokkolo husband payina revenge tiruchukovali ...nanu every minute torturing with his actions ...illegal affairs , murder kakunda vadu koda na laga feel ayyi torture anubavinchali...don’t tell me to hit gym , beautiful ga avvu ...I can’t do it now  ..

Image result for maryada ramanna gif

1 hour ago, Rushabhi said:

Rushabhi akkaya nuvu mari Telugu amayi antha krunaga alochinchatledu. Good.

Telugu fafa nuvu yemi cheyalevu bec you are Indian women and pathi prathaksha god for you!! 

Goti tho poye daniki godali dhaka techukuntunavu.

1) First oke oka mata chepu yevandi nenu tension padithy pudithy pilladu andagana arogyanaga vundadu anta, let me know if you want to torcher me still anu. I dont think this generation boys are so cruel specially those who are educated and came to states .

2) Busy in your own world, tell him if you dont care me I dont care you, and also threat him you will call police and show him the forums what will happen if you call police. 

3) Call his parents and explain the situation before you do step 2. tell your plan, just to threat him I got this advice, so atleast someone will back you up. 

4) To make anyone to our route, first you have to go his route !! Do the things what make him happy for 15 continous days, if he likes freedom, give him freedom, you join some social clubs social causes events bla bla. and leave him for his good. and dont seek immediate attenion, wait for a month or 3 months and see the change, example if he likes cricket you also sit and watch cricket with him and pretend enjoy, fake it until you make it. 

5)Join ZYM,YOGA near to your home and have peace of mind and do anything with peace of mind. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1