All poker questions/discussions here....

CricPokChic

2 minutes ago, hello987 said:

weak J becoz he limped

If he has any J(say weak J as you said)Easy call for him instead of raising as he got top pair anyway, flating flatting raising. Don't you think it's hard to bluff that when you have a strong holding? The worst hand he can possibly hold is J( suited for raising there, just think about the story GSB3.gif?1370457845

5 minutes ago, hello987 said:

weak J becoz he limped

Do you keep him on J3 suited for his limp? That's kind of insane EP limp and flatting your bet unless he is a maniac. GSB3.gif?1370457845

11 minutes ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

the best 4 or 5 hands for training purposes kosam chepochu kada bayaaa..which hands you lost and which hands you made it back...and motham enni hours addavu and aa game addavu?

2/5: One hand I'm sb I cover whole table. Mp nundi okadu raised 20 button called and raiser is big grinder so I look at my cards and see two red Aces made it 105 to go and utg who limped 5 bucks is maniac and his range of bluff is too high, He just flatted my 105 and next two guys thinks a while and folds, and we go to headsup. Flop is A38 two spades, I bet 75 now. He flats my bet. Turn is 9 spade. I bet 300 now, he snap jams 1200 and I say its hard to put you on spades here so i call ani called. River is no spade. he have K9 no spade. Maniac called with nothing preflop and tried to bluff me off on turn. I won with my set GSB3.gif?1370457845

8 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

2/5: One hand I'm sb I cover whole table. Mp nundi okadu raised 20 button called and raiser is big grinder so I look at my cards and see two red Aces made it 105 to go and utg who limped 5 bucks is maniac and his range of bluff is too high, He just flatted my 105 and next two guys thinks a while and folds, and we go to headsup. Flop is A38 two spades, I bet 75 now. He flats my bet. Turn is 9 spade. I bet 300 now, he snap jams 1200 and I say its hard to put you on spades here so i call ani called. River is no spade. he have K9 no spade. Maniac called with nothing preflop and tried to bluff me off on turn. I won with my set GSB3.gif?1370457845

Ammo mee diryaniki mechukovali bayaaaa... question bayaaa eee 2/5 game la meeru entha tho start chestharu.. and vadi deggara nijam ga spades vuntey meeru amme cheysey varu and next hands ala adutharu... 

1 hour ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

@hello987 Na hand: 5/10 everyone thought of playing bomb pot. 200 so preflop 9 players 1800 direct to flop. Flop K57 two clubs BB bets 600 and all fold I call. turn is J no club, he check now I keep him Allin for 2500. He tanks for so long and finally calls and asks can we run twice. I said no. river is 8 no club. I open K3 off he has 46 clubs and got straight on river GSB3.gif?1370457845

bomb pot antey he can have any 2 cards... risky play with top pair no kicker ...

5 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

bomb pot antey he can have any 2 cards... risky play with top pair no kicker ...

Yes he can hold any hand, so people try to steal etc etc, as he checks the turn obviously there isn't any trap involved here as he is going for pot control or draws or middle pair, 90 in 100 instances top pair holds very good value and I was pretty sure I dominated him. But he is in a spot holding straight draw as well as flush draw. Pot is huge already and he wanted to gamble thinking I can run twice, which I didn't but he catched river anyway. I'm happy for my shove here and bomb pots are played this way. I'm happy to lose these spots any day. Scary play don't make money in these spots GSB3.gif?1370457845

7 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

e weeknd I played pretty bad..lost 1100 in 2/5 ...chala tilted ga adanu...

When you know you are playing tilted better to go home instead sticking around, and infact it can't be controlled how much others say. Unless lost people don't go home in those scenarios GSB3.gif?1370457845

1 hour ago, KillBill_Pandey69 said:

Ammo mee diryaniki mechukovali bayaaaa... question bayaaa eee 2/5 game la meeru entha tho start chestharu.. and vadi deggara nijam ga spades vuntey meeru amme cheysey varu and next hands ala adutharu... 

Vadu can't play with just 75 call on flop when he is on spade draw and shove on turn when he got some suited KX spades QX spades which in general he should have when he called 105, even if he got them and pushed on turn I have 10 outs to improve my river and I don't see a reason for his push when he flatted on flop small bet. The best shot he can have is some set like 9s and catched on turn which in case I am ahead, my range is Kings with K spade when I raised preflop and bet small on flop and continued story betting little big on turn  with spade hit turn to improve on river for nuts. So any story don't add up for him holding nuts flush etc etc, as i said my hand is not dead anyway here GSB3.gif?1370457845

7 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Yes he can hold any hand, so people try to steal etc etc, as he checks the turn obviously there isn't any trap involved here as he is going for pot control or draws or middle pair, 90 in 100 instances top pair holds very good value and I was pretty sure I dominated him. But he is in a spot holding straight draw as well as flush draw. Pot is huge already and he wanted to gamble thinking I can run twice, which I didn't but he catched river anyway. I'm happy for my shove here and bomb pots are played this way. I'm happy to lose these spots any day. Scary play don't make money in these spots GSB3.gif?1370457845

I agree but he can be checking the turn with better Kings...k8,k9,k10,kq , 2 pairs thinking you might have better 2 pair...

13 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

When you know you are playing tilted better to go home instead sticking around, and infact it can't be controlled how much others say. Unless lost people don't go home in those scenarios GSB3.gif?1370457845

I played good for first 1 hr...then lost 2 pots on river to flushes ...then I chased for flushes n didn't hit any ...not my day anukunna left after losing 1100 GSB3.gif?1370457845

4 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

I agree but he can be checking the turn with better Kings...k8,k9,k10,kq , 2 pairs thinking you might have better 2 pair...

Do you think bomb pots are played that way? Ofcourse no. top pair tho firing ye untundi as I might be the one on draw on that fully draw board if he hold K, and if I push with draw after his check in my hand and with weak K he can't even call me putting on draw here as that looks so scary I can hold better K anyway. Bomb pots lo you can't control pot, if he have it he have it ankodame   GSB3.gif?1370457845

5 minutes ago, telugu_bidda said:

I played good for first 1 hr...then lost 2 pots on river to flushes ...then I chased for flushes n didn't hit any ...not my day anukunna left after losing 1100 GSB3.gif?1370457845

That's good atleast you left after losing minimum. Some people chase too much after losing big money and end up worst session, when you have chance to come back another day and even them out. Good discipline to come home GSB3.gif?1370457845

9 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

That's good atleast you left after losing minimum. Some people chase too much after losing big money and end up worst session, when you have chance to come back another day and even them out. Good discipline to come home GSB3.gif?1370457845

my biggest lost for 1 session is 2600 in vegas...2 years back anukunta ...chasing my losses motham dobinchukunna

recently ayitey 1600 max loss session... 

12 minutes ago, Nellore_peddareddi said:

Do you think bomb pots are played that way? Ofcourse no. top pair tho firing ye untundi as I might be the one on draw on that fully draw board if he hold K, and if I push with draw after his check in my hand and with weak K he can't even call me putting on draw here as that looks so scary I can hold better K anyway. Bomb pots lo you can't control pot, if he have it he have it ankodame   GSB3.gif?1370457845

good we play bomb pots in 2/5 but just 20-25$ anthey ... 

how do u play a scenario where u know your opponent is on flush draw when u flop 2 pair or set...is going all in the only play on turn? 

last session I know they are on flush draw I bet half pot on flop, turn full pot n chck call river 1 hand lost to flush , one hand 2 pair folded on river when flush gets there