Eh1b extension approved...

Gentle_Boy

Hi 

My H1-B extension got approved friday June 1st. Still don't know duration until my employer updates me.

Soc code 15-1121... computer systems analyst
BE in electronics engg from India
MS in electrical engineering from US
2 years exp in India
7-8 years IT experience in US....as java developer
Evc model...Desi employer...like US consulting firm run by Desi's.
Level-2 wages
Filed petition in premium to California service center.
5th year of h1b span...with approved i140 

Filed H1B extension on Feb, 16-2018
Received speciality occupation RFE on Feb, 26-2018
RFE responded and received by USCIS on May, 18th...almost last day of RFE deadline (may 20th).
Approved on June 1st (which is exactly 15th day after rfe response received by USCIS )

My tips :
1. For status checking USCIS mobile app(with US flag icon and afer you open it has red colored header and footer)...this is the first thing to show my status approved instantly...then USCIS old site...then new site where we register with delayed status for about few hours to days...I checked my status more than 120 to 140 times during last one week.
Keep looking for status of other random receipt numbers 100 to 1000 numbers before you and after....in USCIS old site...and get an idea...as per my research...even the toughest center California has more than 70% (not exactly...but you will see what I'm saying here) approvals...so stay strong.

2. RFE documents need lots and lots of time and effort...give your best...get a good gut feeling that you nailed it. I listed the documents below.

3. Keep in touch with employer through emails and phone calls....keep looking for all answers in telegram group and Facebook group...this was so much helpful...one of the reasons to get success.

My employer shared each and every document they sumbitted to attorney....and I have gone through all of them and made many corrections.

I reviewed and corrected the education evaluation letter....and expert opinion letter.

Trust me...I literally screamed and has made my employer shaken on many days...in order to respond to rfe...with all necessary caution....sent emails almost every one week for updates from my side regarding client and vendor and other documents....and asked many questions.

4. I don't remember everything now...coz it was a 6 months journey...to know more ping me ...with your details...so I can guide you better...I spoke to so many other people...from past 6 months on different rfe's
Who got approvals...2nd rfe...and denials also.

Rfe documents submitted for specialty occupation rfe....
education evaluation from a professor who holds PhD in computer science engineering in US...arranged by employer and attorney...
expert opinion letter...from silver gate ... attorney dealt with them
client letter on letterhead stating about specialty occupation lines...detailed job roles and responsibilities and skill set required ...with client CTO signature...
Vendor letter on letter head stating about specialty occupation lines... job roles and responsibilities...and skill set mentioned...
Affadavit from colleague at client place American guy...also attached his drivers license copy 
Very detailed project documentation with code screenshots...website screenshots...deployments...tickets ...email communication...
appreciation emails...morning meetings  schedules and future  work details...
client badge...
Client organization chart.
% breakdown of roles and responsibilities of....almost 10 points....template is on Google drive...use most complex technical wordings...
Detailed job duties...of....almost 10 points....template is on Google drive...use most complex technical wordings...
education related to work document...of....almost 10 points....template is on Google drive...use most complex technical wordings...
Bachelors and Masters transcripts...
Employer organization chart....
Last 12 months pay stubs
Last w2 copy
Last 6 months timesheets
Previous employer experience letters
Similar job opportunities asking for bachelors of computers or equivalent from indeed job portal...
IT certification related to current job
Itenary of services from employer

Will share client and vendor letter lines for speciality occupation.

I was extremely stressed out for past 6 months... It was a very painful time consuming process...and I had horrible experience by waiting these many months. My soc code 15-1121 ..
Level 2 ...for California center is a deadly combination...getting approval for this is merely impossible.

Be positive...do your best in paperwork...take care of every word ...every statement and every document...very carefully.

Anyone needs more details send me a message...and be patient while I reply...but will respond to all of your questions....but read this first and then ask.

Finally...keep praying God...only God can help us...and miracles happen everyday.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Gentle_Boy said:
Hi 

My H1-B extension got approved friday June 1st. Still don't know duration until my employer updates me.

Soc code 15-1121... computer systems analyst
BE in electronics engg from India
MS in electrical engineering from US
2 years exp in India
7-8 years IT experience in US....as .net developer
Evc model...Desi employer...like US consulting firm run by Desi's.
Level-2 wages
Filed petition in premium to California service center.
5th year of h1b span...with approved i140 

Filed H1B extension on Feb, 16-2018
Received speciality occupation RFE on Feb, 26-2018
RFE responded and received by USCIS on May, 18th...almost last day of RFE deadline (may 20th).
Approved on June 1st (which is exactly 15th day after rfe response received by USCIS )

My tips :
1. For status checking USCIS mobile app(with US flag icon and afer you open it has red colored header and footer)...this is the first thing to show my status approved instantly...then USCIS old site...then new site where we register with delayed status for about few hours to days...I checked my status more than 120 to 140 times during last one week.
Keep looking for status of other random receipt numbers 100 to 1000 numbers before you and after....in USCIS old site...and get an idea...as per my research...even the toughest center California has more than 70% (not exactly...but you will see what I'm saying here) approvals...so stay strong.

2. RFE documents need lots and lots of time and effort...give your best...get a good gut feeling that you nailed it. I listed the documents below.

3. Keep in touch with employer through emails and phone calls....keep looking for all answers in telegram group and Facebook group...this was so much helpful...one of the reasons to get success.

My employer shared each and every document they sumbitted to attorney....and I have gone through all of them and made many corrections.

I reviewed and corrected the education evaluation letter....and expert opinion letter.

Trust me...I literally screamed and has made my employer shaken on many days...in order to respond to rfe...with all necessary caution....sent emails almost every one week for updates from my side regarding client and vendor and other documents....and asked many questions.

4. I don't remember everything now...coz it was a 6 months journey...to know more ping me ...with your details...so I can guide you better...I spoke to so many other people...from past 6 months on different rfe's
Who got approvals...2nd rfe...and denials also.

Rfe documents submitted for specialty occupation rfe....
education evaluation from a professor who holds PhD in computer science engineering in US...arranged by employer and attorney...
expert opinion letter...from silver gate ... attorney dealt with them
client letter on letterhead stating about specialty occupation lines...detailed job roles and responsibilities and skill set required ...with client CTO signature...
Vendor letter on letter head stating about specialty occupation lines... job roles and responsibilities...and skill set mentioned...
Affadavit from colleague at client place American guy...also attached his drivers license copy 
Very detailed project documentation with code screenshots...website screenshots...deployments...tickets ...email communication...
appreciation emails...morning meetings  schedules and future  work details...
client badge...
Client organization chart.
% breakdown of roles and responsibilities of....almost 10 points....template is on Google drive...use most complex technical wordings...
Detailed job duties...of....almost 10 points....template is on Google drive...use most complex technical wordings...
education related to work document...of....almost 10 points....template is on Google drive...use most complex technical wordings...
Bachelors and Masters transcripts...
Employer organization chart....
Last 12 months pay stubs
Last w2 copy
Last 6 months timesheets
Previous employer experience letters
Similar job opportunities asking for bachelors of computers or equivalent from indeed job portal...
IT certification related to current job
Itenary of services from employer

Will share client and vendor letter lines for speciality occupation.

I was extremely stressed out for past 6 months... It was a very painful time consuming process...and I had horrible experience by waiting these many months. My soc code 15-1121 ..
Level 2 ...for California center is a deadly combination...getting approval for this is merely impossible.

Be positive...do your best in paperwork...take care of every word ...every statement and every document...very carefully.

Anyone needs more details send me a message...and be patient while I reply...but will respond to all of your questions....but read this first and then ask.

Finally...keep praying God...only God can help us...and miracles happen everyday.

RFE discussion FB group lo chusa..nedena bro...congratsbl@st