Organic farming

futureofandhra

good to move towards organic, I am also planning to do if I go back to India(i have around 30 acres land with moderate water facility)

2 minutes ago, precious_smeagol said:

good to move towards organic, I am also planning to do if I go back to India(i have around 30 acres land with moderate facility)

Good already 163000 in AP doing it now

16 minutes ago, precious_smeagol said:

good to move towards organic, I am also planning to do if I go back to India(i have around 30 acres land with moderate water facility)

Lands must be prepared to raise Organic goods, dhani k it takes few yrs time ani vinna ;) 

Just now, perugu_vada said:

Lands must be prepared to raise Organic goods, dhani k it takes few yrs time ani vinna ;) 

Subhash palekhar n UN guiding AP farmers

8 minutes ago, perugu_vada said:

yup there is school in Maharashtra and run by Palekar, planning to send my people there for training

1 minute ago, precious_smeagol said:

yup there is school in Maharashtra and run by Palekar, planning to send my people there for training

Good bro AP gov is doing this with the help of center may be you can check it too 

1 minute ago, futureofandhra said:

Good bro AP gov is doing this with the help of center may be you can check it too 

I'm not sure abt AP govt but there is an institute that takes care of it from Delhi

5 minutes ago, precious_smeagol said:

Non-gmo farming cheyocha ? Organic farming seems it takes time ;) asalu asking, is it a possibility ah ani ? I dont know 

1 minute ago, perugu_vada said:

Non-gmo farming cheyocha ? Organic farming seems it takes time ;) asalu asking, is it a possibility ah ani ? I dont know 

evevo unnayi baaa

edo zero budget farming anta

oka musaalvida maa urlo 8 acres lo chesondi ... with 15 cows anta

youtube lo edo video undi

maadi Anantapur peddaga water undadhu ... unna water thone plan chesi baaaga success ayindanta

8 minutes ago, precious_smeagol said:

evevo unnayi baaa

edo zero budget farming anta

oka musaalvida maa urlo 8 acres lo chesondi ... with 15 cows anta

youtube lo edo video undi

maadi Anantapur peddaga water undadhu ... unna water thone plan chesi baaaga success ayindanta

Initial stage kabati she was able to sustain emo, once popular aindi ante politicians crores lo invest chesi will beat common man in that regard, ipuduna situations lo chala kashtam survive authu profits lo ki ravatam without power ;) just money unte saripodhu

Don’t fall into the trap of organized organic farming guys...it’s way too early..!!! 

Let the people gets used to expensive fooods first and then you can make money off the organic farming...

Dont hurry yet into organic farming...incomes still need to rise and quality of life needs to improve for organic produced business model to be successful. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, precious_smeagol said:

GOod for you bro. Where are you from? Meaning, Which District? what are you planning to grow?