1956-2014 varaku kalisi unnam. Revenue?

TDP4AP

Is there any TG person who thinks AP people deserve at Least 10,20 percent of Hyderabad revenue share? Dharmam ga....selfishness pakkana petti. Cheppandi.

We shared same capital for 58 years. 

Intha dharunam endhi vayya. 

Injustice to peaks.

@Android_Halwa your response is not necessary. I know your answer already. 

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TDP4AP

• Android_Halwa

• Paidithalli

• bhaigan

No. Not nessasary. Infact, TG revenue has considerable went down all the years when we were together. 

Now, it’s your turn to be on your own and make money for yourself. If you can’t, then there is a decent way to borrow and payback. 

No not say that ‘we shared the capital’

We were there since the last 400 years. You joined us forcibly in th last 59 years and living together for 50 years will not make you guys owners or share holders. 

9 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

No not say that ‘we shared the capital’

We were there since the last 400 years. You joined us forcibly in th last 59 years and living together for 50 years will not make you guys owners or share holders. 

Let's say xXxX company undhi man for 40 years. Today i join it and I will contribute to it's benefits and growth. 

I invested my valuable time for it

One fine day you want to kick me out. Sare. Repu podduna direct ga d****antava? Growth lo contribute chesina kabbati entho kontha profit lo share isthava?

2 minutes ago, TDP4AP said:

Let's say xXxX company undhi man for 40 years. Today i join it and I will contribute to it's benefits and growth. 

One fine day you want to kick me out. Sare. Repu podduna direct ga d****antava? Growth lo contribute chesina kabbati entho kontha profit lo share isthava?

First of all, it’s not a company to look at share values and balance sheets where there is no place for emotions and historical significance

It is a geographical location which defines the way of life of millions of people and have their sentiments attached with the land. 

Its a weird and silly comparirision. Try to come up with a better comparistion. 

4 minutes ago, TDP4AP said:

Company la join ayinanduku free ga emi pani cheyaledu kada...jeetham teesukuni kada chesedi...ninnu 40 years mepi, niku medical coverage ichi, pension plan ichi...intha manchiga chesukunna akariki vachi, growth lo contribute chesina, naku kuda company la share kavali ante evadaina ukuntada ? Thanni elakodtadu

18 minutes ago, TDP4AP said:

Is there any TG person who thinks AP people deserve at Least 10,20 percent of Hyderabad revenue share? Dharmam ga....selfishness pakkana petti. Cheppandi.

We shared same capital for 58 years. 

Intha dharunam endhi vayya. 

Injustice to peaks.

@Android_Halwa your response is not necessary. I know your answer already. 

Kammmati Sand brain gadivi neku Inthakanna em burra undi alochinchataniki poyi Loki gadi G naku Ra #sandbrainCITI_c$y

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

First of all, it’s not a company to look at share values and balance sheets where there is no place for emotions and historical significance

It is a geographical location which defines the way of life of millions of people and have their sentiments attached with the land. 

Its a weird and silly comparirision. Try to come up with a better comparistion. 

Since we are talking about revenues and loss. Of course it can be considered as an economic model. 

Emotions and sentiments are used in political scenarios not in economics. 

No need for any other anology. 

1 minute ago, Yellowmedia said:

Kammmati Sand brain gadivi neku Inthakanna em burra undi alochinchataniki poyi Loki gadi G naku Ra #sandbrainCITI_c$y

G**** kindha enni years vayya neeku. Online trolls cheyaniki bacchaganva. Time waste fellows. 

1 minute ago, TDP4AP said:

Since we are talking about revenues and loss. Of course it can be considered as an economic model. 

Emotions and sentiments are used in political scenarios not in economics. 

No need for any other anology. 

Economic model la balance sheet vundadu. 

Economics looks at welfare state, not balance sheets. 

Capitalistic state looks at balance sheets, not emotions and sentiments. 

Like always, try to get your facts right. 

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Company la join ayinanduku free ga emi pani cheyaledu kada...jeetham teesukuni kada chesedi...ninnu 40 years mepi, niku medical coverage ichi, pension plan ichi...intha manchiga chesukunna akariki vachi, growth lo contribute chesina, naku kuda company la share kavali ante evadaina ukuntada ? Thanni elakodtadu

Telangana volla kinda memu udyogam cheyale. It's bad way of justification. 

It was a combined state. It was a partnership. 

Don't twist logics. 

Why discuss about what already happened. Hyderabad andhra lo part ayyi unte after separation, roles reverse ayyi undevi. Same dialogues andhra vallu vesevallu. 

12 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Economic model la balance sheet vundadu. 

Economics looks at welfare state, not balance sheets. 

Capitalistic state looks at balance sheets, not emotions and sentiments. 

Like always, try to get your facts right. 

Sare man. Kcr annatu Meedhi maku kavali. Madhi maake kavali. Capitalistic state anuko. For a second. Mohatam enduku inka.