IQ..

CricPokChic

1 minute ago, Original Profile said:

40 stocks...emanna theda vastey avg chesukundam ani

nuvu post vesina 5 minutes lo 1 dollar perigindhi ...good luck ... 38 vastahy konta ....20 shares...

50 minutes ago, argadorn said:

nuvu post vesina 5 minutes lo 1 dollar perigindhi ...good luck ... 38 vastahy konta ....20 shares...

Ippudu konoccha

1 minute ago, kingoftollywood said:

Ippudu konoccha

repu chudhamu ....40 varaku chudu ....nenu 38 ani fix ayya ....repu edho time lo compulsory vastahhdi ...

make sure yall get it on market open times only...9:30 est to 4:30 est, anything brought aftr will queued up and will put the nexy day order rate jmo...

celeb_11

1 minute ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

Is it advisable to hold or just sell off?? 

asalu nuvvu research cheskokunda konnava ?..if you are conf with your research...whts the pnt in panicking??

Just now, idibezwada said:

asalu nuvvu research cheskokunda konnava ?..if you are conf with your research...whts the pnt in panicking??

I have done minimal research where it showed the number of user base increasing in China and eventually it will create revenue and hence I thought the stock value would go up. Bad analysis on my part though. I’m not worried too much about the lost money but wanted to know few others analysis also...

13 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

I have done minimal research where it showed the number of user base increasing in China and eventually it will create revenue and hence I thought the stock value would go up. Bad analysis on my part though. I’m not worried too much about the lost money but wanted to know few others analysis also...

as of now i am not into stock market..took a break..remember revenue is not the same as profit...user base increasing is a good sign...but i would not have only invested until i know how much profit they are making per each user...this is just an example...you have lot more numbers to look at to determine whats they are worth...it would have gone up but how you get out if you dont knw wht its valued ?...not trying to brag..just felt like you are new into stocks...we all have been through the same path

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Jobsforeveryone said:

When you identify a good company, invest about 25% and then wait. If it goes down, maybe 20% or so, do your research and make sure its not because of any negative news from the company and buy 25% more and repeat the cycle. 

you need patience (a lot of it) and don't look at ups and downs too often. 

• Upvote 1

stocks sooskoni konukondi...dont blindly invest DB lo cheppinar kada ani ....chaala mandi sanka naakinolu unaaru