Both parents accept cheyakapote

vendettaa

Just now, Rushabhi said:

Why do you discuss every single detail of your life here? Can't you take decision s on your own? Nee life antha terichina pusthakam chesthavenduku? Do you know I think can come back to haunt you? I guess you are not private enough (looks like you shared your details with quite a few people here). Edho emotion lo one or two times share chesthe anukovachu ledha teenager ayithe anukovachu vaaraniki oka thread nee issues e untayi. Please start thinking rationally rather than emotionally and please be a little private

ignore my threads and posts please

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Why do you discuss every single detail of your life here? Can't you take decision s on your own? Nee life antha terichina pusthakam chesthavenduku? Do you know things you posted online can come back to haunt you? I guess you are not private enough (looks like you shared your details with quite a few people here). Edho emotion lo one or two times share chesthe anukovachu ledha teenager ayithe anukovachu vaaraniki oka thread nee issues e untayi. Please start thinking rationally rather than emotionally and please be a little private

welcome to DB

gallery_40155_1_108877.gif

1 hour ago, Paidithalli said:

Caste, jathakalu, properties e reason ayithe... enni days/years/months pattina oppinchukoni cheskodam better... Okka life.. dheentlo kuda andharni dhuram cheskodam endhuku ? 

farents kavala... fafa/foradu kavala decide urself antey....

10 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Why do you discuss every single detail of your life here? Can't you take decision s on your own? Nee life antha terichina pusthakam chesthavenduku? Do you know things you posted online can come back to haunt you? I guess you are not private enough (looks like you shared your details with quite a few people here). Edho emotion lo one or two times share chesthe anukovachu ledha teenager ayithe anukovachu vaaraniki oka thread nee issues e untayi. Please start thinking rationally rather than emotionally and please be a little private

sympathy kosam inni kastalu..

10 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

"private"..!! hahaha...adi aunty charitra lo ne ledu.

ivanni langa natakalu...just wait for couple more weeks and she will come up with brand new story....

she is obsessed with such things and the only end is misery for such things. Its been a long while, 3-4 years that since she has been posting such things which is a long time if anyone is serious on getting their lives mended but 3-4 years of constant ranting about the same old usual stuff is boring for the members here...and at the same time, a red flag. 

go out and get a life first...then you can post about life.