Did you ever got chance for bumchik and you missed it?

whatsapp

2 hours ago, whatsapp said:

my story is diff, 

I got one phone number in yahoo chat, that time i am in Hyd coin boxes apatike vunayi but me and my friends find out with 1 coin we can speak unlimited mins by putting stick into it. 

Katham hyd lo vunna 1 week phone lo matladi vachesa. Tanu tirupathi anta, falana time lo train lo tirupathi vellipothuna ani chepindhi, white dress anadhi, nenu ma friends velli kuka laga ani compartments vethikamu, bongu dorkaledu. so left it off and went back to home town , after 2months inti land lineki phone chesindhi, manaku ucha ..lukcy ga intlo evaru leru, she called from private number that number is displaying in the caller ID, she use to call and talk hours and hours, later realized she is very close relative to some film producer. Baga sound party thats how she is calling STD calls so easily. 

Ok subha mohurthana HYD ameerpet lo kalusukonam!! Deni talli enugu laga vundhi basu, devuda a peronsality pakana nenu nelabadi matldithey andaru nanu jalli chupulu chudasagaru.Sare inka pakana restaurant ki vella.  Akka emo advance aypothundhi chethulu kallu nalepesthondhi nakemo jerrulu pakinatu vundhi. Restaurant lo rest romm ki velli vastha ani chepi jump !! tarvatha phone chesindhi kani nenu lift cheyadam manesa!! 

similar story happened to me also... terrible feeling..

11 minutes ago, a star said:

similar story happened to me also... terrible feeling..

ikkada anni stories ye antava @3$%

18 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Details chepu Bro

Flight journey.. Hyd to Dxb, Dxb to EWR.

she next seat..I order drink.. she dont know what to order but want to order. 

she Ordered wrong combo (i dont remember - happened some years ago)

i enjoying..asked for repeat and she not happy with her drink. so asked me if it was a wrong combo. 

with little knowledge i have, explained. now, she took same as me. both enjoyed.

names exchanhed. she newly working somewhere in NY.. i lived then in NJ. talked lot 

phone numbers exchanged....

landed...went home.

2 weekend's later, she in NJ for meeting more telugu people.

messaged me if i wanted to meet her. she coming 45 mins away...evng 7pm planned. i went around 745pm..she came at 730 and was waiting in car park.

she asked if i want to drink more.. here we had 2 options.. either to drink in pub or drink in car/home..

I shared home with another person.

so told her same. she said no problem. so we got the drinks we wanted and went home.

started drinking..some time later, feeling awkward..girl in room and drinking. w e both sitting on ground, leaning on the bed side and laughing about some adult jokes online.

laughing laughing..legs touched.. now started to play with leg-toes...both felt some chemistry going on. had a chance to fool around here.

at this point, i said...hey S......, i am not in total control of the situation, but this feels really good to have someone laughing next to you and not think about anything else. she said..wish this continues..

at that point, we didnt want to just have sex. we held hands..

for the next 4 years, we were together. had the most satisfying time of my adulthood.,.atleast until then.

46 minutes ago, a star said:

Flight journey.. Hyd to Dxb, Dxb to EWR.

she next seat..I order drink.. she dont know what to order but want to order. 

she Ordered wrong combo (i dont remember - happened some years ago)

i enjoying..asked for repeat and she not happy with her drink. so asked me if it was a wrong combo. 

with little knowledge i have, explained. now, she took same as me. both enjoyed.

names exchanhed. she newly working somewhere in NY.. i lived then in NJ. talked lot 

phone numbers exchanged....

landed...went home.

2 weekend's later, she in NJ for meeting more telugu people.

messaged me if i wanted to meet her. she coming 45 mins away...evng 7pm planned. i went around 745pm..she came at 730 and was waiting in car park.

she asked if i want to drink more.. here we had 2 options.. either to drink in pub or drink in car/home..

I shared home with another person.

so told her same. she said no problem. so we got the drinks we wanted and went home.

started drinking..some time later, feeling awkward..girl in room and drinking. w e both sitting on ground, leaning on the bed side and laughing about some adult jokes online.

laughing laughing..legs touched.. now started to play with leg-toes...both felt some chemistry going on. had a chance to fool around here.

at this point, i said...hey S......, i am not in total control of the situation, but this feels really good to have someone laughing next to you and not think about anything else. she said..wish this continues..

at that point, we didnt want to just have sex. we held hands..

for the next 4 years, we were together. had the most satisfying time of my adulthood.,.atleast until then.

yenti pelli chesukunava endi?

5 hours ago, whatsapp said:

my story is diff, 

I got one phone number in yahoo chat, that time i am in Hyd coin boxes apatike vunayi but me and my friends find out with 1 coin we can speak unlimited mins by putting stick into it. 

Katham hyd lo vunna 1 week phone lo matladi vachesa. Tanu tirupathi anta, falana time lo train lo tirupathi vellipothuna ani chepindhi, white dress anadhi, nenu ma friends velli kuka laga ani compartments vethikamu, bongu dorkaledu. so left it off and went back to home town , after 2months inti land lineki phone chesindhi, manaku ucha ..lukcy ga intlo evaru leru, she called from private number that number is displaying in the caller ID, she use to call and talk hours and hours, later realized she is very close relative to some film producer. Baga sound party thats how she is calling STD calls so easily. 

Ok subha mohurthana HYD ameerpet lo kalusukonam!! Deni talli enugu laga vundhi basu, devuda a peronsality pakana nenu nelabadi matldithey andaru nanu jalli chupulu chudasagaru.Sare inka pakana restaurant ki vella.  Akka emo advance aypothundhi chethulu kallu nalepesthondhi nakemo jerrulu pakinatu vundhi. Restaurant lo rest romm ki velli vastha ani chepi jump !! tarvatha phone chesindhi kani nenu lift cheyadam manesa!! 

@3$% i had same experience but little different story. Met in yahoo chat exhanged number and talked for 1 month and she came to hyd for searching jobs.

enno expectations pettukuni kalavadaniki vella. chusthe bakkadi paina kinda em levu ameerpet lo kalisindi. 1 week  lo bike ekkindi and hyd mottam tiringindi and em chesina no cheppaledu but return lo baga expect chesedi gifts etc..room ki ravadaniki kooda ready aindi but anukokunda vere pilla parichayam aindi and she was damn sexy much beautiful and met my expectations. 

one fine day edo story cheppi bye cheppina and next week  necklace road mida evado bakkoni tho thiruguthunte chusina na pakkana kotta pillani chusi matter ardam chesukundi.

11 minutes ago, gudboy said:

@3$% i had same experience but little different story. Met in yahoo chat exhanged number and talked for 1 month and she came to hyd for searching jobs.

enno expectations pettukuni kalavadaniki vella. chusthe bakkadi paina kinda em levu ameerpet lo kalisindi. 1 week  lo bike ekkindi and hyd mottam tiringindi and em chesina no cheppaledu but return lo baga expect chesedi gifts etc..room ki ravadaniki kooda ready aindi but anukokunda vere pilla parichayam aindi and she was damn sexy much beautiful and met my expectations. 

one fine day edo story cheppi bye cheppina and next week  necklace road mida evado bakkoni tho thiruguthunte chusina na pakkana kotta pillani chusi matter ardam chesukundi.

Ipudu kotandira dappu@3$%

• 3 weeks later...