World cup winner

futureofandhra

1 minute ago, chittimallu2 said:

argentine players dont play well for their nation.. not only higuain but the same goes with aguero and dimaria too.. their only hope is messi. They have issues everywhere on the park, if messi drops down deep there is no one finish the chances... if he pushes up the field then he wont receive the ball as the majority of their midfield is incompetent... The only guy I like in their MF is Ever Banega

*=:

argentine players dont play well for their nation.. not only higuain but the same goes with aguero and dimaria too.. their only hope is messi. They have issues everywhere on the park, if messi drops down deep there is no one finish the chances... if he pushes up the field then he wont receive the ball as the majority of their midfield is incompetent... The only guy I like in their MF is Ever Banega

You nailed it . Very easy to stop Argentina if you push Messi deeper . Banega is good but he needs support . 

1 minute ago, Optimus654 said:

You nailed it . Very easy to stop Argentina if you push Messi deeper . Banega is good but he needs support . 

If one of DiMaria, Aguero or Higuain has a great world cup (or two having very good tournament) then Argentina can win it... Someone needs to support messi either in MF or as a forward as he can do both and pick the other role...

Fanboy moment... what a pass... WHAT A FCUKINGG PASS.

If one of DiMaria, Aguero or Higuain has a great world cup (or two having very good tournament) then Argentina can win it... Someone needs to support messi either in MF or as a forward as he can do both and pick the other role...

Fanboy moment... what a pass... WHAT A FCUKINGG PASS.

Some people have highlights in their lives . Messi ‘s life it self is a highlight . 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, gilly said:

if this two guys are in business Dybala,messi, they have chances 

they need to work on Defense 

Problem is both could get in each other’s way. Both play more or less the same role . But a lot depends on Aguero . He is not coming from a good season. He needs to catch fire immediately . 

Just now, Optimus654 said:

Problem is both could get in each other’s way. Both play more or less the same role . But a lot depends on Aguero . He is not coming from a good season. He needs to catch fire immediately . 

aguero never scored in a world cup :lol:  such a shitty stat for one of the best strikers in business 

15 minutes ago, gilly said:

macherano ??

He is still good but not sure what his current level overall is since he is not playing competitive sport anymore (China doesnt count), but vadi experience chala help avvudhi, I dont know if he will start all matches but he one of my fav players. He could be very solid as a CB or infront of the backline.

I think it depends on how sampaoli sets his teams up, I like the guy and his mad pressing teams as he is one of Bielsa's ekalavya sishyudu... I only wish he gets it spot on like he got with chile in copa america but that chilean team are bulls but not sure how he gets it done with incompetent argentine team (bar leo)

its Messi you guys are talking about ...you can't put him on any team and expect them to win..he is noo Ronaldo ....he is only good for Barca kind of teams 

14 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

@Optimus654 bhayya enti mana situation??

ee transfer window loo evarni teskunte better ??   and whom to let go..seems like Martial is going away 

Fan boys can always dream . Getting Fred was a sensible decision but price is too much . I am interested in who are we selling . Would like to see fellaini pogba lingard smalling blind darmian martial leave . Can’t stand those clowns lingard and pogba . Need to promote academy kids . Eagerly waiting for Angel Gomes  to make the grade .  

Also who we get is not that important than how JM is going to set up the team. There is no identity to the way we play . Do we press ? do we counter attack ?do we play possession play ? No one knows .