3 kids , single income in US ....work out avvuddaa?

lapakilotupaki

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• lapakilotupaki

• whatsapp

• Quickgun_murugan

Popular Days

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

Hindus have a very very thin skin. lol.

I'm betting the guy who lost his cool is an uppercaste Hindu.

any takers?:#<

asshole first read and understand what i said properly. I didn't say Hindus should suffer in recession. I said people. Not Hindu.

Get your head out of the arse (i.e. Hindu society's arse - Hindutva). haha..

example of musugu Hindu bigot +_(

looks like you are starting to show signs of the Hindutva disease. Modiphobia is actually a healthy thing. being against a mass murderer is good.

assholes who normalize murderers shouldn't be handing out free advice. There's no reason for me to make my point in any pleasant manner, first or last to bigots and wannabe bigots like you.

so STFU, and piss off :) you are not some pleasant talking saint to tell me to do the same. $^^E

I can boast all I want. stop acting like a jealous little prick. lol.

baaga mandinattundi babu ki @3$%

34 minutes ago, uttermost said:

Its also natural for 'living' creatures to feel happy for their comrades. Living beings can be awesome, even without trying. I think humans with a brain can do a little better.

you are not congratulating for someone's achievement, but you are sharing their happiness :)

Kool.. no worries bro...

14 hours ago, lapakilotupaki said:

3 kids , single income in US ....work out avvuddaa? staying in US pros and cons?

India vellipo. staying with 3 kids with two income is waste too

9 minutes ago, Heroin said:

Better to stay in abroad because u cannot bare future expenses of kids in India unless u have good other sources of income

Not only that NRi Kids in India cost alot of money 

example of musugu Hindu bigot +_(

looks like you are starting to show signs of the Hindutva disease. Modiphobia is actually a healthy thing. being against a mass murderer is good.

assholes who normalize murderers shouldn't be handing out free advice. There's no reason for me to make my point in any pleasant manner, first or last to bigots and wannabe bigots like you.

so STFU, and piss off :) you are not some pleasant talking saint to tell me to do the same. $^^E

I can boast all I want. stop acting like a jealous little prick. lol.

when someone tells you that you have a problem, better to take advice and correct yourselves.. i know this is not possible for you.. i just tried

see the choice of your words.. that explains well to anyone what kind of disease you are suffering.. my pitiful regards for you

i am not going to respond anymore to your crap hatred as it will only fuel your need for daily dose of trolling

3 hours ago, lapakilotupaki said:

aging parents in india...now 3 kids.....eamavuthundo decide cheyyalekapothunna...giive me motivation guys

Congrats!!!...but 3 kids will tear you and your wife to pieces....managing and raising kids is the toughest thing in the world@3$%....you will not have private moments in your life until they are 18

financial planning chesukunna 2 kids ki ani...iddariki 50lacs deposit chesi education ki anukunna....now i have to split between 3. so each gets 33.33Lacs