Help - Vendor isn't releasing payments

Rate this topic

sandy240887

Hi Everyone,

I have been working at a client for about 4 months through the vendor Patriot Consulting and there are no other layers in between. It's been more than 4 months and they haven't paid my employer. I have information from my client side that there is no delay from their end regarding payments. Tried reaching out to the vendor via phone and email multiple times but there is no response from them. Tried reaching out to multiple people at the vendor company but they aren't even picking up the calls. 

Have any of you faced similar situation? Any suggestions on how to get my payments on time from the vendor? Are there any options other than proceeding legally because my project is going well and I want to keep working at this client. 

Did any of you faced similar experience with Patriot Consulting?

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/14/2018 at 9:08 AM, sandy240887 said:

Hi Everyone,

I have been working at a client for about 4 months through the vendor Patriot Consulting and there are no other layers in between. It's been more than 4 months and they haven't paid my employer. I have information from my client side that there is no delay from their end regarding payments. Tried reaching out to the vendor via phone and email multiple times but there is no response from them. Tried reaching out to multiple people at the vendor company but they aren't even picking up the calls. 

Have any of you faced similar situation? Any suggestions on how to get my payments on time from the vendor? Are there any options other than proceeding legally because my project is going well and I want to keep working at this client. 

send a attorney notice via small court.  if they dont respond to the notice it will automatically approval on your side and vaaadi bank accounts freeze chesthaaaruu...make sure u submit all proper documents when sending notice. 100% it works

On 6/14/2018 at 9:08 AM, sandy240887 said:

Hi Everyone,

client location lo mi manager ki cheppu, vadu matladuthadu vendor tho enti problem ani........

On 6/14/2018 at 6:38 PM, sandy240887 said:

Hi Everyone,

Company US based ? india nunchi create chesi chesthunnaru.. 

Patriot consulting kadu kani pedda vendor in US didnt pay my employer upto an year. They got 2016 payments in 2017 dec. Ayina why are you dealing this? mi employer chusukovali kada?  I involved at a point but client manager kuda em pattinchukodu man. Ma valle follow up chesi chesi last ki techukunnaru payments. Legal ga povadame but avi eppadiki televu years padutundi danikanna mi employer follow up chesi teppinchukovadam better. Your employer should pay you salary regardless so you better come out of this picture and let ur company deal with it. Good luck !

• 3 weeks later...

I was in same situation. 

Tell the client manager that the vendor is not releasing payments and if you can work through a different vendor for the same project.

Email the vendor that you spoke to the client and that all the payments were released....ask what is causing the delay.

patriot aa.. vaaduu $100 --$150 pay chestamu ani email vasthunde.

your employer has to

1st call their support number.: (800) 644-0401

2nd call the guy who placed you.

email: http://patriotconsulting.com/request-a-consultation/

Reach them on linked in: https://www.linkedin.com/company/patriot-consulting/

tell them that they have to respond.  send emails to everyone in company.

that you did not response from HR. so sending email to everyone.