whats the point of secularism, when...

uttermost

when heads (executive) of state pander to all religions through such meandering wishes on their religious festivals?

Gives opportunity for dickheads like the one  who made this tweet, to pour more scorn on regular muslims, whip up more hatred. Yuck!!

humans are such trash. There's no need to feel even a tiny bit of sadness when Robots take over and kill/enslave humans. It will be well deserved.

after all robots are now observing how humans treat each other on the internet, and will treat humans in exactly the same way. Good.

assholes, you created this 'state' by destroying centuries and millenia of human experience, allowed people to travel freely across borders (with caveats, ofcourse), all for what? To make more dollars? lol.

you can't even control the state that you created, so you can make more dollars. so why not disband it, and go back to living in self governed communities? You don't care if people hate each other. fcuk.

at this rate, I suspect people are going to kill each other on the streets when the money dries up, or kill themselves through drugs when money flows.

mindless fcuks. Hope you all die.

but first I hope all the leaders have a horrible horrible public death. even ones in the opposition.

4 minutes ago, TFDB said:

I like @Rushabhi flower 

tell her that yourself, moron.

or are you among those who just like to talk, because you can't do sh1t?

if you are into mongering, stop hitting on random women, and get on switter, where women are waiting to be hit on (for a price, ofcourse).

4 hours ago, uttermost said:

if you are into mongering, stop hitting on random women, and get on switter, where women are waiting to be hit on (for a price, ofcourse).

@Rushabhi flower I like bro as she belongs to rich cast and I am Dalit 

9 hours ago, uttermost said:

@3$%