Just now, sattipandu said:

sachaaveyy

buy him a new car

also buy the other party(if there was one)  a new car 

Please atla anaku no job no money 

20 minutes ago, Ios_pappu said:

Accident chesa NJ lo 

na paristhiti emiti 

so car ki insurnace vunte(i.e. your friends ki insurance) it will cover that !! but if you hit someone that someone car your insurance will cover that, if you dont have insuarance you have to pay from pocket !! tell what happened exactly so people can guide you more

As far as i know ur frnds car is fine if he has collateral insurance

but about other party car that u got into accident with, im not sure if ur frnds insurance will honor it

46 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

so car ki insurnace vunte(i.e. your friends ki insurance) it will cover that !! but if you hit someone that someone car your insurance will cover that, if you dont have insuarance you have to pay from pocket !! tell what happened exactly so people can guide you more

Undi ankunta bhayya other party di no information assal matlade chance e raledu valatho.. naku careless driving ani ticket given 

48 minutes ago, whatsapp said:

Friend car tiskoni drive chesthunte mundu car vadu sudden ga break vesadu Nen velli. Vanki gudhanu... aa car pedha damage em kaledu apart from bumper nadi chala ekva ayndi airbags kuda ochah

Both cars cover aithayi bro. Insurance always follows the car, not the driver. but nuv n nee friend oka understanding cheskondi. Same happened to one of my friend  in the past

29 minutes ago, kotigadu197 said:

Both cars cover aithayi bro. Insurance always follows the car, not the driver. but nuv n nee friend oka understanding cheskondi. Same happened to one of my friend  in the past

Ma friend work pina ne vella bro so he is having no problem in taking care of that but only avtada avvadha ani tension bro