Small dent on my car

Unityunity

Car reverse tisukunna signal daggara as It is redlight ani.. Vadi car ki emi kaledu.. na car ki koddiga dent  vundi.. he took my insurance  but I forgot to take the picture of his car at that time.. Now how should I proceed .. if he claims on my insurance ... experts pls suggest 

16 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Car reverse tisukunna signal daggara as It is redlight ani.. Vadi car ki very small dent.. na car ki koddiga dent ekuva vundi.. he took my insurance  but I forgot to take the picture of his car at that time.. Now how should I proceed .. if he claims on my insurance ... experts pls suggest 

Why you need his insurance, tappu nedhe kada!! 

your insurance will get back to you and let you know the details, you'll be assigned an interview officer whom she will call you and take an interview recorded. Based on your coverage you can claim too. They will at the end will decide who's at fault. You can view your case details number online. it will take a couple months to close. If you're at fault your insurance premium will be up in the next contract premium for being at fault (if you're) and for a claim (if you go for one). Good Luck!!

35 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

your insurance will get back to you and let you know the details, you'll be assigned an interview officer whom she will call you and take an interview recorded. Based on your coverage you can claim too. They will at the end will decide who's at fault. You can view your case details number online. it will take a couple months to close. If you're at fault your insurance premium will be up in the next contract premium for being at fault (if you're) and for a claim (if you go for one). Good Luck!!

It's my fault only. But nothing was happen to other person car and on my car small dent is there and  for my car I don't want to claim and  here my question is there nothing happen to other person car and he took my insurance details .. whether he can do false claim on my insurance if so how should I stop it ...

15 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

It's my fault only. But nothing was happen to other person car and on my car small dent is there and  for my car I don't want to claim and  here my question is there nothing happen to other person car and he took my insurance details .. whether he can do false claim on my insurance if so how should I stop it ...

nothing happened antav,.,, first post lo small dent antav...%$#$

47 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

if theres a dent he will let his insurance company know and he will claim from his end, they will listen his story (pictures helps) in the recorded interview, the both party insurance companies settle the claims, which after they will judge the fault, remember there could be percentage faults too, like you could be 30% fault, or 70% fault, or even 10 fault, you will have to follow up with your providers on this by end and make sure you get the whole summary and how does that affect your insurance premiums. You cannot stop him claiming, especially when he has a dent on his car, you just go with the protocol. All you could do here is just talk to your assigned agent, he/she will be calling you a few times and will let you know whats really going on, take the claim/case number of this whole case, so that you can track it online and make sure it is complete. Based on the companies decisions (after interview calls) they will let you know who's fault it was. It could be both or it could be sharing percentages. Based on the fault or percentage level your next auto insurance contract will be affected. Goodluck

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Run said:

nothing happened antav,.,, first post lo small dent antav...%$#$

damn BRO correct ga chepu nuvu vadini gudhaka dent vunda leda!! If not why did you shared your insurance detials.

1 hour ago, whatsapp said:

damn BRO correct ga chepu nuvu vadini gudhaka dent vunda leda!! If not why did you shared your insurance detials.

Gudhaka dent ledu bro. At that time I forgot to take photo of his car . . Vadu COP ki call chesta annadu if not giving insurance details ..anduke ivvalsivachhindi

9 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Gudhaka dent ledu bro. At that time I forgot to take photo of his car . . Vadu COP ki call chesta annadu if not giving insurance details ..anduke ivvalsivachhindi

What is the thread subject %$#$

2 hours ago, Unityunity said:

Yes bro corrected it

He wouldn’t mostly Claim if nothing happened to his car . Call vachinappudu think cheyachu kada why to worry from now ., just saying *n$

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

He wouldn’t mostly Claim if nothing happened to his car . Call vachinappudu think cheyachu kada why to worry from now ., just saying *n$

Ohh 😃

8 hours ago, Peter123 said:

if theres a dent he will let his insurance company know and he will claim from his end, they will listen his story (pictures helps) in the recorded interview, the both party insurance companies settle the claims, which after they will judge the fault, remember there could be percentage faults too, like you could be 30% fault, or 70% fault, or even 10 fault, you will have to follow up with your providers on this by end and make sure you get the whole summary and how does that affect your insurance premiums. You cannot stop him claiming, especially when he has a dent on his car, you just go with the protocol. All you could do here is just talk to your assigned agent, he/she will be calling you a few times and will let you know whats really going on, take the claim/case number of this whole case, so that you can track it online and make sure it is complete. Based on the companies decisions (after interview calls) they will let you know who's fault it was. It could be both or it could be sharing percentages. Based on the fault or percentage level your next auto insurance contract will be affected. Goodluck

Thanks for clear info bro

10 hours ago, Unityunity said:

Em kakuntey Vadiki insrance details evvalsindi lekundey.. even tho u r at fault don’t ever admit .. u should have took some pics of his car and took his details too.. if no police report is made claims adjusters go by stories on either side and by accident damages 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Unityunity said:

Ohh 😃

Nu chill ga kaka insurance em olu em pihcollu kadu....he will tell his insurance his story and ur insurance will ask your side of story. Complete ga thappu oppukoku koncham vadi thappu kuda untauu project chey if there is  a chance. Vala dagara konni reference videos untai istam ochinattu vadiki paisal em iyyaru. vadu kuda chinna china vatiki em claim cheyadu.Edo details theskoni untadu.Naku italaney okadini guddhanu vadiki car ki pedha damage kaley chinna paint poina scratch anthe. claim chestha pekestha anadu chesko anna. Eventually he never did. So chill kaabcomlophysics

• Like 1