Small dent on my car

Unityunity

14 minutes ago, bcomlophysics said:

Nu chill ga kaka insurance em olu em pihcollu kadu....he will tell his insurance his story and ur insurance will ask your side of story. Complete ga thappu oppukoku koncham vadi thappu kuda untauu project chey if there is  a chance. Vala dagara konni reference videos untai istam ochinattu vadiki paisal em iyyaru. vadu kuda chinna china vatiki em claim cheyadu.Edo details theskoni untadu.Naku italaney okadini guddhanu vadiki car ki pedha damage kaley chinna paint poina scratch anthe. claim chestha pekestha anadu chesko anna. Eventually he never did. So chill kaabcomlophysics

+1

i had similar experience but I wasn’t at fault . The lady hit me when I am in right most lane actually may be blind spot and I had no choice but to take exit hitting the iron or what ever rods on exit . 75 lo guddindi. I had impact immediately back pain full scratches on left side of car. Couple of dents . Irony is after I stopped car and got down and came to ask her insurance she and her boy friend yelled at me saying it wasn’t blind spot but I slowed down the car . I actually accelerated realizing  they might hit me as they were literally coming into this lane . She was pregnant and they threatened me they wouldn’t leave me blah blah blah . Actually I didn’t panic for accident as I wasn’t wrong but chala bhayam vesindi if somethjng happened to baby . 9 months pregnant and she was crying in pain . He was coming onto me and asked my insurance nallodu bhayam vesi icha insurance and he didn’t giveback his insurance saying he don’t have one . 911 ki  call Chesi cop vache lopala I got to go ani vellipoyadu kuda . Nenu humanitarian grounds lo emaindo tanaki ani light tesukunna but action 500 ani clearly I could know . Nenu vadi license plate pic teselopala  he left . Insurance they didnt claim as they know even by dents or scratches who is at fault so light . Mostly claim cheyaru chinnavatiki . 

• Like 1