Thanks Mr. Trump - Love from Canada.

uttermost

1. thanks for insulting Trudeau and making people even more agitated against the US.

2. thanks for making people realise and talk about how much of a trade deficit Canada has with US. Basically US is doing to Canada, what they claim China is doing to them. hehe..

3. Hopefully you have inspired more people to boycott American products. I really do.

4. Thanks for beginning the process of fcuking up US. Everybody wants to watch the US fall. I certainly do.

5. Thanks for making Canadian entrepreneurs think about markets other than the US.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Prince_Fan

• tom bhayya

• JaiBoloJaiBolo

22 minutes ago, uttermost said:

thanks for insulting Trudeau and making people even more agitated against the US.

Baa, what happened. I haven't followed this news.. kudirithe ikkada veyyi

I definitely don't use American products as much as I can. hehe..

I don't use google, facebook, uber, no intel, amd processor, only chinese ARM ones :), no branded laptops, definitely not Android too..

15 minutes ago, hello987 said:

Evadu em peekkunna USA ni aath kuda peekaleru....

haha.. aithey enti? edho USA ni penchi pedda chesina vaadi laaga cutting isthunnavu. lol.

28 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

Trudeau hurt Trump's chitti bujji heart anta, by saying that Canada will respond in kind to US's tariffs. so vaadi press secretary or somebody said that Trudeau is a conniving backstabber or something.

because G20 meet lo, manchi ga maatladi, Trump poyna taravatha aa press meet ichhadanta Trudeau. haha..

chinna pillal lekka undhi US cheppedhi. US paruvu teesthunnaru ee govt. haha..

I don't really follow the news. exact ga telidu. andaru maatladthuntey vinna.

29 minutes ago, boeing747 said:

Yeah Trump also said that Canadian people will pay for what Trudeau did, anta. @3$%

Just now, uttermost said:

Trudeau hurt Trump's chitti bujji heart anta, by saying that Canada will respond in kind to US's tariffs. so vaadi press secretary or somebody said that Trudeau is a conniving backstabber or something.

because G20 meet lo, manchi ga maatladi, Trump poyna taravatha aa press meet ichhadanta Trudeau. haha..

chinna pillal lekka undhi US cheppedhi. US paruvu teesthunnaru ee govt. haha..

I don't really follow the news. exact ga telidu. andaru maatladthuntey vinna.

Amma dexxmma bathayooo, dump gadiki poorthiga 10kesindi mind

orey!!! Canada is like the size of US with per capita resources that far exceeds US.

It is Canada that should stop trading with US. and make all US corporations have less than 50% ownership. haha..

It'll be fun when this escalates. but it won't.

People may quietly support Trudeau, just to piss off Trump.

yeah yeah.. more and more canadian entrepreneurs are looking to trade with China, India, and east Asia.

Enough of giving US easy money, by routing chinese made products into Canada through US.

and fcuking nationalize resources. haha..

all those  US oil companies  can go cry a river at the G7, for not being allowed to exploit Canadian oil.

just fcuk off losers.

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

1. thanks for insulting Trudeau and making people even more agitated against the US.

2. thanks for making people realise and talk about how much of a trade deficit Canada has with US. Basically US is doing to Canada, what they claim China is doing to them. hehe..

3. Hopefully you have inspired more people to boycott American products. I really do.

4. Thanks for beginning the process of fcuking up US. Everybody wants to watch the US fall. I certainly do.

5. Thanks for making Canadian entrepreneurs think about markets other than the US.

he got insult from india as well 

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

haha.. aithey enti? edho USA ni penchi pedda chesina vaadi laaga cutting isthunnavu. lol.

nuvu kuda anthe chestunav ra narsi ga.. g paguluddi

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

YW