Sense8. What a show!!

uttermost

2 hours ago, boeing747 said:

Endulo chusav baa idi, Nflx lo unda or YouTube

Season  1 I really liked second kncham okay okay, I heard they released final version in just one big episode sudali.

3 minutes ago, 4Vikram said:

Season  1 I really liked second kncham okay okay, I heard they released final version in just one big episode sudali.

the Indian part in the finale is much much better, because this time the family isn't there. same with all those family scenes in Africa that were cringey.

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

the Indian part in the finale is much much better, because this time the family isn't there. same with all those family scenes in Africa that were cringey.

Ohhh have to watch it. No idea when it was uploaded in Netflix.

1 minute ago, 4Vikram said:

Ohhh have to watch it. No idea when it was uploaded in Netflix.

there's no plot in the finale too. Its all flat.

its just queer propagandist like in the first two seasons.

you can enjoy it only because of its colors, locales, music, etc. not plot. which you must already know, i guess.

1 hour ago, 4Vikram said:

yes its 2.5 hours Long 

8 hours ago, uttermost said:

The wachowskis are insanely talented commercial movie makers.

just that,  they are extremely ambitious, and fall short of their target everytime.

except with 'The Matrix'.

100000 %. Became a fan of wachowskis after this show. Wish they have enough budget timeline freedom to carry on this series. 

6 hours ago, uttermost said:

you can enjoy it only because of its colors, locales, music, etc. not plot. which you must already know, i guess.

Netflix wanted to wrap this show up because its not financially feasible for them. Just because of the demands from the cult followers, they made the final show which is 2.5 hrs long. 

Disappointed with the crappy & monotonous ending... Neverthless they deserve a freaking oscar although its a series.  

Highlight - I feel you (depesh mode) remastered song and visuals... Sheer brilliance. 

8 hours ago, uttermost said:

Ohhh, was eager to see how it concludes. Let's see if it reaches my expectations. 👍

7 hours ago, Kontekurradu said:

yes its 2.5 hours Long 

Ohh you done watching?

On 6/18/2018 at 4:29 PM, 4Vikram said:

Ohhh, was eager to see how it concludes. Let's see if it reaches my expectations. 👍

Ohh you done watching?

bits eami levu, andukani lite tesukunna

On 18/06/2018 at 9:49 AM, AnandaVivek said:

Nuvvemanna depression lo unnava bro? Nuvvu okkadive matladukuntunnavu thread lo..evadoo choodani ahow gurinchi_%~

Aadu anukokunda oka roju movie lo psycho gadi type db ki entertainment kaavalani db members gola denkuthunte afdb_sai eedni pattukochaadu