Anybody took private pilot license?

panipoori

2 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

thanks ankul for the inputs.

forgot if you have potta , diabetes , sleep apnea , limb deformities or any medical condition outlined in FAA , you might not be able to fly or will get limited license 

Get Medical first , this is most important to see if you qualify 

Get the written test complete also it is easy to learn after u finish written test 

Do it before 40 yr , you will get 5 year license and u can fly any where in the world 

1 hour ago, panipoori said:

I am looking at the cost , timeframe or any other experiences you had while trying to get the license

2001 tarvata evarina immegrant pilot license ki apply chestunte valla meeda nigha vuntundi 

5 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

forgot if you have potta , diabetes , sleep apnea , limb deformities or any medical condition outlined in FAA , you might not be able to fly or will get limited license 

Get Medical first , this is most important to see if you qualify 

Get the written test complete also it is easy to learn after u finish written test 

Do it before 40 yr , you will get 5 year license and u can fly any where in the world 

but is it worth it ankul atleast helicopter, commerical for sake of money aithe etla manage cheyali ??

neeku entha age ankul ivi comflete chesinappudu ??

16 minutes ago, kasi said:

9-12K depends on how hours that you will needing to fly to get all the credits needed

btw you can fly commercial with private pilot(10K spend chesi ), weekend fly chedham anukuntunav vemo 

Currently I'm just looking for recreation purpose. First start cheddam ankntna then I'll see 

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

but is it worth it ankul atleast helicopter, commerical for sake of money aithe etla manage cheyali ??

neeku entha age ankul ivi comflete chesinappudu ??

I was 32 when i finished those , i am 35 now , 

yes i would recommend spending 40 K to get commercial pilot license , once you have it , you can start out as flight instructor and log 1500 hours if you train 40 students in a year.

Than you can apply for commercial jet liners and pay will start at  20 lak /year for first officer and can go up to 60 or 70 laks per year depending on your experience usually 5 to 8 years you can be captian 

And you will have lot of perks 

Just think this as alternate career or just an experience in life 

7 minutes ago, iddaritho said:

I was 32 when i finished those , i am 35 now , 

yes i would recommend spending 40 K to get commercial pilot license , once you have it , you can start out as flight instructor and log 1500 hours if you train 40 students in a year.

Than you can apply for commercial jet liners and pay will start at  20 lak /year for first officer and can go up to 60 or 70 laks per year depending on your experience usually 5 to 8 years you can be captian 

And you will have lot of perks 

Just think this as alternate career or just an experience in life 

Thanks Ankul 1500 hrs ante how many days would it take to start from scratch. 

3 hours ago, iddaritho said:

No there is a process through FAA , it takes 2 months for back ground verification for foriegn nationals , you will need to find a instructor or school and apply. Sumbit finger prints , legal status.

You will get 1 year time to finish the training and later re apply for additonal classes 

like single engine one app , multi engine one , instruments ke one more 

It took me 2 1/2 years for both private pilot and instrument rating.

I took 6 hours of aerobatic training as well 

total for me waa 26 K 

better and confident pilot 

planning for multi engine and also few hours to learn landing gear 

you need 1500 hours for job 

for career i would do helicopter training , lot of jobs in India and also here 

thanks bro...good info