email scam

Crazy_Robert

Hello My Dear,

My name is Mrs ##### from Philippine. I am a sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you but someone has to be chosen. I was diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for when he was working in our Embassy for nine years before his death. I am suffering from a long time cancer, which also affected my heart.

My husband and I are Christians, but quite unfortunately, he died by poisoning. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive the operation. I have decided to WILL / Donate the sum of $4.5 Million United State Dollars to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

I inherited a total sum of $4.5 million dollars from my late husband this money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company here in COTE D'IVOIRE this deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. This means that the security company does not know the content of this trunk box.

Presently, I have informed the security company about my decision in willing this trunk box to you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. If you are interested in carrying out this task, I will kindly want you to write me back for further direction and on how to carry out this task.

I know we have never met you but my mind tells me to do this with me and I hope you act sincerely.

Your dear sister in Christ

1 minute ago, Hitman said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4ETUGqJsaCsMJM_0IDnV

I know . kind of email scam.. assalu ilantivi ela pamputharo ane doubt. how  can they know your personal email ? 

Just now, Crazy_Robert said:

I know . kind of email scam.. assalu ilantivi ela pamputharo ane doubt. how  can they know your personal email ? 

Anni sotla sign up ayyi untav

lekunte db ki personal email ichava ammukoni untaru nee email ni 

Just now, kiraak_poradu said:

Anni sotla sign up ayyi untav

lekunte db ki personal email ichava ammukoni untaru nee email ni 

db ki icchina email e adhi..

6 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:
Hello My Dear,

My name is Mrs ##### from Philippine. I am a sick woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity through you. You may be wondering why I chose you but someone has to be chosen. I was diagnosed with cancer about 2 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for when he was working in our Embassy for nine years before his death. I am suffering from a long time cancer, which also affected my heart.

My husband and I are Christians, but quite unfortunately, he died by poisoning. I will be going in for an operation, and I pray that I survive the operation. I have decided to WILL / Donate the sum of $4.5 Million United State Dollars to charity through you for the good work of the lord, and to help the motherless, less privileged and also for the assistance of the widows.

I inherited a total sum of $4.5 million dollars from my late husband this money which is concealed in a metallic trunk box is deposited with a security and finance company here in COTE D'IVOIRE this deposit was coded under a secret arrangement as a family treasure. This means that the security company does not know the content of this trunk box.

Presently, I have informed the security company about my decision in willing this trunk box to you. I wish you all the best and may the good Lord bless you abundantly, and please use the funds well and always extend the good work to others. If you are interested in carrying out this task, I will kindly want you to write me back for further direction and on how to carry out this task.

I know we have never met you but my mind tells me to do this with me and I hope you act sincerely.

Your dear sister in Christ

evariki telusu ae puttalo em paam undho. velli techuko.

nijamga treasure unte neku 50% naku 50%

4 minutes ago, Crazy_Robert said:

db ki icchina email e adhi..

Neelantode 

matta ni mariginchi makarandam theedam anukunte matta gidasa bayatiki vachindata kaka

3 minutes ago, MagaMaharaju said:

evariki telusu ae puttalo em paam undho. velli techuko.

nijamga treasure unte neku 50% naku 50%

Entidi nakedi 

task vadda