Anybody went to Alaska ? Suggestions

rapchik

Like wat places to visit ?, Time period to see min locations,  Main spots,  Best way to travel  , food , and at last Cost of the trip

24 minutes ago, Spartan said:

TV lo

Alaska the Last Frontier

Life Below Zero

The Last Alaskans

shows chudu. :D

jevitham ee clarity leka post esina  CITI_c$y nenu sachipotha nenu sachipotha

5 minutes ago, rapchik said:

cmon man Spartan

LA and Seattle nunchi Cruise trips unnai anukunta

they will take u across glaciers ..and downtown of some historic cities.

typical alaskan life chudali ante u need to go to national parks game hunting etc..

https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-destinations/alaska-cruises/roundtrip/los-angeles/index.jsp

RTLosAngeles-lg-1100.jpg

We went couple years ago:

1. Denali National Park
  2. Fairbanks ( Usually people go for watching the northern lights but at this time of year you cannot see it). 
  3. Whittier
  4. Seward ( you have boat tours from here)
  5. You can also go for glacier landing and dog sledding near Anchorage ( Alpine Air Alaska is what I used for this trip)
  6. If you still have time you can go towards Juneau ( But I am not sure if you need to cross the border to reach there)
  7. There are some glacier caves as well

You do not need visa to travel in and out of Alaska. But if incase of any emergency, flights might need to land in Canadian airports. Be prepared for that and take all your documents just in case.

We were 2 adults and 1 kid and costed us 5K door to door. If you dont take the glacier landing\dog sledding tour you might save about 1000-1500K.

1 minute ago, Agnatavasi said:

1. Denali National Park
  2. Fairbanks ( Usually people go for watching the northern lights but at this time of year you cannot see it). 
  3. Whittier
  5. You can also go for glacier landing and dog sledding near Anchorage ( Alpine Air Alaska is what I used for this trip)
  6. If you still have time you can go towards Juneau ( But I am not sure if you need to cross the border to reach there)

You do not need visa to travel in and out of Alaska. But if incase of any emergency, flights might need to land in Canadian airports. Be prepared for that and take all your documents just in case.

We were 2 adults and 1 kid and costed us 5K door to door. If you dont take the glacier landing\dog sledding tour you might save about 1000-1500K.

We went to Juneau - mendenhall glacier .. hiking ye ok adventure la unde .. round trip 7-8 hours .. cave undedhi aadane

5 minutes ago, Agnatavasi said:

1. Denali National Park
  3. Whittier

what was the timeline of the trip...  which site did you to book tickets on ..

Fairbanks ( Usually people go for watching the northern lights but at this time of year you cannot see it).  --Whats the best time..??Planning in August mid 

10 minutes ago, TOM_BHAYYA said:

We went to Juneau - mendenhall glacier .. hiking ye ok adventure la unde .. round trip 7-8 hours .. cave undedhi aadane

more  details ee month poyinav?

13 minutes ago, Spartan said:

typical alaskan life chudali ante u need to go to national parks game hunting etc..

https://www.princess.com/learn/cruise-destinations/alaska-cruises/roundtrip/los-angeles/index.jsp

RTLosAngeles-lg-1100.jpg

awesome elanti oka view kosam i would die...if this is real view

1 minute ago, rapchik said:

awesome elanti oka view kosam i would die...if this is real view

that is real..water color photoshopped emo.

20 minutes ago, Spartan said:

RTLosAngeles-lg-1100.jpg

jevitham almost ani Vancour <BC ni touching or akada nudi starting..

1 hour ago, Agnatavasi said:

1. Denali National Park
  3. Whittier

gp, its in my bucket list to travel alaska