BiggBoss concept

bhaigan

I've seen my own sister faking her personality, from a sweet, unassuming girl, to someone who's sure of what she wants, right after she joined college, and made friends beyond her brother - me. She's still sweet to me.. but to others - including her husband, she's somewhat hardnosed.

faking happens in situations where you are insecure, and want to be in control, or appear to be.

and we cannot even be considered by any standards as middle class. she can literally live off my dad's money without ever working. Its the social pressure of wanting to be a confident, earning member of society that makes people fake, to earn peer respect.

our parents generation was way less fake. or may be not fake at all.

malli ee personality ni judge cheyyataaniki oka show. lol.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

lol. what originality man? people don't have one particular character. They react to circumstances, and circumstances can change their attitudes.

If people have one character, I'm going to declare all of db as completely unworthy of being decent people. but even I know its only one aspect of their personality that they show here.

same in big boss.

big boss is stupid show, because it doesn't test all skills of the contestants, except the skill of who can be the greatest circus monkey.

what kind of originality do you expect from a human being, who's prodded to suck up to his viewers?

instead put a diverse bunch of people together (engineers, doctors, carpenters, shamans, etc), and let them opt out of the show voluntarily. There you can see some originality. Right now, big boss is just full of fake entertainers. Even the ones you think are original, are faking it.Thaat's their job.

BiggBoss season2 week 1 tarvata naku ardham ayindi enti ante people ki 5 mukalu untayi ani

ippudu neekosam engineers, doctors, carpenters, shamans, etc ekkada nunchi tisukoni ravali, unna contestants gurunchi matladuthunna

I know it is monkey show , one famous buddha quote is there "human brain is monkey minded"

I agree with you on one point "Even the ones you think are original, are faking it.Thaat's their job" , I am saying faking should not be their job , showing originality is their job

whatever it is monkey show, stupid show I just want to stress motive and concept of this show

just hope for good anthe

Its easy to fake for 1000 days. I guess, you've never seen people faking their entire lives. Just look at the person in the next cubicle. really observe what he/she does.

pretty sure he/she is faking his/her entire personality to fit in or make something of him/herself.

faking is the mantra in the modern world. people live fake lives all the time.

people who display originality are condemned by those fakers, and the society encourages the fakers in condemning the original people, because everybody like fakers only.

I agree with you on this point

if BiggBoss show is  exposing that people are fake then accept it, agree it and go for it

BiggBoss show dwara konchem ayina marutharu ani naa uddesham kani adi jaragadu ani naku ardam ayindi

I've seen my own sister faking her personality, from a sweet, unassuming girl, to someone who's sure of what she wants, right after she joined college, and made friends beyond her brother - me. She's still sweet to me.. but to others - including her husband, she's somewhat hardnosed.

faking happens in situations where you are insecure, and want to be in control, or appear to be.

and we cannot even be considered by any standards as middle class. she can literally live off my dad's money without ever working. Its the social pressure of wanting to be a confident, earning member of society that makes people fake, to earn peer respect.

our parents generation was way less fake. or may be not fake at all.

malli ee personality ni judge cheyyataaniki oka show. lol.

I agree with you mana parents genration manam eppatiki regenerate or recreate cheyyalem

anduke manalani millenials antaru

but anyway I second your comment

@uttermost ilane comments chesthu undu, you expanded my vision and thoughts also

sometimes my predictions are wrong also, somebody like you konchem contradict ga alochinchi comment chesthu unte, it will be beautiful discussion and thats the beauty of democracy