• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kittu_virgo

• Kalam_Youtheman

• sattipandu

• Optimus654

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, LadiesTailor said:

aa PILOT third row lo koorchunte road meeda koorchunatte vuntundi.. too much road noise.. pilot owners biggest complaint idhi..

not only PILOT all 3rd cars are design the same way..  

andhuke if you look careful same car with 3rd row without 3rd row lots of difference in driving dynamics...

unless you have 3 kids I would say 3rd row else go for 2nd row.. parents vasthaaru kastam adhi idhi ante for long rides rental a best...

44 minutes ago, kittu_virgo said:

Brand new around 53k paduthundi....used is it right option bro ? like 1yr old aiety enthaku ravachu bro??? 

nuvvu 2016 chuste on road $35 on road ki vastadi 22K miles tirigindi ,

if 2017 ayte will be around $40  on road 15k miles torigindi..

https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=carGurusHomePage_false_0&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=AUTO&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity=c25860&entitySelectingHelper.selectedEntity2=c25860&zip=01606&distance=200&searchChanged=true&newUsed=3&modelChanged=true&filtersModified=true#listing=209307921

17 hours ago, sattipandu said:

pichakuntala german cars, unless u enjoy the luxurious things in life and have keen sense of driving dynamics, buying a german car is utter waste

g mooskoni reliable japanese car teeskodam better 

+11111 @gr33d

42 minutes ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

not only PILOT all 3rd cars are design the same way..  

andhuke if you look careful same car with 3rd row without 3rd row lots of difference in driving dynamics...

unless you have 3 kids I would say 3rd row else go for 2nd row.. parents vasthaaru kastam adhi idhi ante for long rides rental a best...

long drives ki ithe rental ok, what about when parents come and you need to go out along with kids?

11 hours ago, chantigaduUS said:

Yes, I am also searching for 3 row suvs. So far based on my analysis I like Subaru Ascent as well. Good features and good value. Infotainment deck looks little plastic type but other things looks good on that. Not sure Subaru's get any problems in the long run like Struts, suspension, transmission etc. I am yet to test drive it though but I am planning towards the end of year so I have time. other one I am looking at is CX-9. Looks good on every aspect expect cargo space. Interior looks like luxury car and seems it has the quietest cabin in its class. Down sides are cargo space, 3 row . Basically third row in all these mid size SUV's are going to be  tight spaces so you need pick based on what you are looking for. For me Subaru Ascent is first choice, second Mazda CX-9.  

Someone mentioned atlas, it looks mighty and elegant but i saw some bad reviews on it in 1-2 aspects so decided to opt it out. 

for luxury is a no no, so kind inclined towards general segment suvs with luxury type features

good luck, and post what you guys finally end up buying. 

2 of my close friends bought brand new Pilot and another guy CX-9....I liked CX-9 for driving performance (way better pickup than Pilot) and interior is classy. Pilot pickup assalu baaledu and interior is plastic. But I thought 3rd seat is little comfy in Pilot. 

Regardless of what brand/model SUV you buy, 3rd row is compact. You cannot expect 3rd row to be like Mini Van's. Unless you already have kid/s or planning by next yr, dont buy 3rd row SUV's now....bachelors and newly married just buy regular SUV and save some money there. 

Dont spend money on Navigation unless if that company is giving it as a package along with other safety features together (blind spot sensors etc)....Navi on these cars are not as updated as Waze or Google Maps so you will end up using mobile phone for that. 

21 hours ago, kittu_virgo said:

GUys 2018 Honda Pilot  me da me Opinion chepandi abba, Is it really Worthy?? 

Family Peddaga avuthundi koncham Manchi car Suggest  cheyandi NJ  state ki.

simple baa...if you want more space and convinience take Odessey....

if you dont want to drive a truck like vehicle and want to drive an SUV take Pilot

i dont think you would even consider buying a pilot if you can afford for a german car

Just now, no01 said:

2 of my close friends bought brand new Pilot and another guy CX-9....I liked CX-9 for driving performance (way better pickup than Pilot) and interior is classy. Pilot pickup assalu baaledu and interior is plastic. But I thought 3rd seat is little comfy in Pilot. 

Regardless of what brand/model SUV you buy, 3rd row is compact. You cannot expect 3rd to be like Mini Van's. Unless you already have kid/s or planning by next yr, dont buy 3rd SUV's now....bachelors and newly married just buy regular SUV and save some money there. 

Dont spend money on Navigation unless if that company is giving it as a package along with other safety features together (blind spot sensors etc)....Navi on these cars are not as updated as Waze or Google Maps so you will end up using mobile phone for that. 

nee id meaning enti ? brahmi17.gif?1369595063

33 minutes ago, no01 said:

Regardless of what brand/model SUV you buy, 3rd row is compact. You cannot expect 3rd row to be like Mini Van's. Unless you already have kid/s or planning by next yr, dont buy 3rd row SUV's now....bachelors and newly married just buy regular SUV and save some money there. 

ya i agree with you  but cx-9 look and interior antha bagundi but driving exp i felt like toyota cars ....right now i am using accord v6   driving feel baguntadi...cx-9 test drive chestunte its effortless man ...oka toy car drive chestnatu anipinchindi.  

1 hour ago, nokia123 said:

long drives ki ithe rental ok, what about when parents come and you need to go out along with kids?

shopping , groceries ?

2nd car unte good else forcibly istam lekapoyinaa 3rd row car theesukovadame bro

3 hours ago, nokia123 said:

anduke odyssey or sienna best. 

21 hours ago, chantigaduUS said:

Yes, I am also searching for 3 row suvs. So far based on my analysis I like Subaru Ascent as well. Good features and good value. Infotainment deck looks little plastic type but other things looks good on that. Not sure Subaru's get any problems in the long run like Struts, suspension, transmission etc. I am yet to test drive it though but I am planning towards the end of year so I have time. other one I am looking at is CX-9. Looks good on every aspect expect cargo space. Interior looks like luxury car and seems it has the quietest cabin in its class. Down sides are cargo space, 3 row . Basically third row in all these mid size SUV's are going to be  tight spaces so you need pick based on what you are looking for. For me Subaru Ascent is first choice, second Mazda CX-9.  

Someone mentioned atlas, it looks mighty and elegant but i saw some bad reviews on it in 1-2 aspects so decided to opt it out. 

for luxury is a no no, so kind inclined towards general segment suvs with luxury type features

good luck, and post what you guys finally end up buying. 

Life long Subarus use chesey families untayi bro. Some people never switch from Subarus. They are that reliable .

having said that , their turbos were drinking not sipping engine oil. This was at the beginning of this decade . It has been rectified . The engine on ascent is brand new and it is twin scroll turbo. It is to anybody’s guess whether this one will have the same problem . Transmission is not a problem at all. Subaru mastered cvt unlike Nissan. You will get fake 8 speed gears in ascent .

i love how mazdas drive . Cx9 looks killer . But last row is cramped and awd system is not on par with Subaru .

13 hours ago, Kalam_Youtheman said:

lol.. desi mostly HONDA NISSAN or toyato nuvvvu annattuuu japanese car lu.... I rarely see Bimmer, Range rover desis dsaggara...FYI . I live in DMV area.. 

Audi benz lu anni used cars... tht too students or recently IT job kottinaa vaaadu... 

AUDI -- -4 bangles... ladies -- bangles...ani DB whats app lo disco done and confirmed..

haha i own a subaru forester now, handles like a bitch in our Northwest and much better ride than any german fukker in its category, i go offroad and drive on beach too 

stick to yo ur bimmer as long as possible @3$% unless it breaks the fukk down in the middle of the road

i'll save some puny bucks by sticking to  my japanese car ,the savings will probably fund my 401k for atleast 7-8 yrs 

Jai Balayya 

7 hours ago, sattipandu said:

haha i own a subaru forester now, handles like a bitch in our Northwest and much better ride than any german fukker in its category, i go offroad and drive on beach too 

stick to yo ur bimmer as long as possible @3$% unless it breaks the fukk down in the middle of the road

i'll save some puny bucks by sticking to  my japanese car ,the savings will probably fund my 401k for atleast 7-8 yrs 

Jai Balayya 

cheppa kadha bro balls lenidhii german cars kastam ani. i mean money balls bro...inka edho anukunnnav emo

ROFL car and 401k compare ah... nutan naidu