First of all borders undatamey oka daridram..

uttermost

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

hey fcuker.  not done with your musugu bigotry yet, asshole? coward fcukface, with zero vocabulary.

just learn to shut up, and go cry in your bathroom.

Yeah got it. Turka na kodua .. nuvvu India, Hindu ni ante tappu ledu gami.. turka ante tappu vacchindavura.. turkoda... you dumd, ni mind kuda dobbindi.. just get out of this db first and consult good psychologist 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Unityunity

• Crazy_Robert

• Mitron

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Unityunity said:

Yeah got it. Turka na kodua .. nuvvu India, Hindu ni ante tappu ledu gami.. turka ante tappu vacchindavura.. turkoda... you dumd, ni mind kuda dobbindi.. just get out of this db first and consult good psychologist 

lol. keep exposing your bigotry.

I can fcuk this db, if I want to. take it easy bujji.

5 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

decent aney musugu lo chethha vaagatam aapu lavda.

nuvvu velli muslim anti ga maatladey post lo idhey laaga sollu advice ivvu vaallaki, appudu nannu ochi adugu hindu gurinchi nenu maatladinappudu.

also India lo rulers are Hindus. emi power leni muslims gurinchi maatladatam oka brathukey naa. adhi needhi, nee lanti musugu neutrals ki chepthunna.  malli nuvvu bigotry gurinchi maatladataaniki vachesaav. lol.

54 minutes ago, uttermost said:

nuvvu velli muslim anti ga maatladey post lo idhey laaga sollu advice ivvu vaallaki, appudu nannu ochi adugu hindu gurinchi nenu maatladinappudu.

also India lo rulers are Hindus. emi power leni muslims gurinchi maatladatam oka brathukey naa. adhi needhi, nee lanti musugu neutrals ki chepthunna.  malli nuvvu bigotry gurinchi maatladataaniki vachesaav. lol.

Arey ni chetta sodhi, emi matladatuvo niku artam kaadu.. nenu epudu musugu lo lenu  straight ga matladatanu ...anti India ante ninnu chala sarlu vesukunna.. Turka ante kopam vacchinda ga... alage maku kopam Vastundi nuvvu Anti India annapudu ..Turka buddhi chupinchava kada ..

37 minutes ago, uttermost said:

lol. keep exposing your bigotry.

I can fcuk this db, if I want to. take it easy bujji.

Not as much as you..velta velta antavu vellavu.. malli vachhestavu chudu .. 

54 minutes ago, uttermost said:

60 yrs Rulers Hindus kadu ra .. secular and musugulo mi Kosam pani chese vallu .. ippudu okkadu power Loki ragane .. mi na Jaco Gallu vachhi .. gola gola chestunnaru... 

Note : Am not against any turka . Am against of your anti India view .. Thats your bustard view

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

malli strong borders, ani oka discussion to start aythadi.

next level, who all should be jailed/killed when they try to cross it.

next level, we should go and kill families who try to cross

nice way to live, assholes.

I second you, this morning i saw that news and was really upset

22 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

60 yrs Rulers Hindus kadu ra .. secular and musugulo mi Kosam pani chese vallu .. ippudu okkadu power Loki ragane .. mi na Jaco Gallu vachhi .. gola gola chestunnaru... 

Note : Am not against any turka . Am against of your anti India view .. Thats your bustard view

good if you are not against turka (although its hard to believe when you use them to bash me).

I'm not against India. I'm against all countries. India is not special. I'm okay with you hating me.

I suggest you put me on ignore if you can't come up with something smart to insult me with, because I will forget that you are against turka, next time too. thanks.

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

good if you are not against turka (although its hard to believe when you use them to bash me).

I'm not against India. I'm against all countries. India is not special. I'm okay with you hating me.

I suggest you put me on ignore if you can't come up with something smart to insult me with, because I will forget that you are against turka, next time too. thanks.

I said just turka only  it's another name .. it's not bashing .. you believe it or not. it's up to you

Dont lie that your against to all conuntries there are 100 of your threads which shows how you hate India and as of now I did not see any other posts that you hate any other country too.   Thanks you can do the same thing and put me ignore list if your unable to hear 

I said just turka only  it's another name .. it's not bashing .. you believe it or not. it's up to you

Dont lie that your against to all conuntries there are 100 of your threads which shows how you hate India and as of now I did not see any other posts that you hate any other country too.   Thanks you can do the same thing and put me ignore list if your unable to hear 

vaadi pichi vaadi anandam neeku enduku ra madyalo bosadk

18 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Borders lenantha eikyatha ekkada undi manushulaki. That is utopian samajam 

borders lekunda undataaniki kaavaalsindhi eikyatha kaadhu, but power to people for self rule.

border undatam valley, ekkado Kashmir lo pillalu pellet gun firing lo blind aythey, Chennai lo undetollu celebrate chesthunnaru. That is the cruelty that is normalized by borders, and the people's belief that everything inside the border is their's to command, and other's to obey, with govt as the facilitator.

communities can decide to accept an immigrant, when there are no borders. and each person in that community will have way more voice (for/against) the decision than a disinterested sociopathic internet commentator who lauds/supports the govt's actions, with zero stake in the issue.

Kansas lo oka county lo meatpackers ki labour kaavaali antey, what right does Texan border patrol have to stop them? let the country, along with its inhabitants and its factories decide if they want to accept those people.

----

Its not utopia. People earlier were too busy with work, just to put food on the table, and didn't engage in politics, and let others make their decisions for them. Today, when People have much more time to focus on community, they do it online sending meaningless gestures to each other.

What I'm talking about is not utopia. the current structure is what is a highly disengaged population that wants to outrage only when something really horrible happens, and in general is okay with millions of people being crushed under the system that they enjoy their life in.

dude, just invoking turka itself is bigotry. where do you see me defend muslims? I'm responding to the overwhelming hate against muslims in this db.

you don't see that hate, because for you that is normal. but not for me. thanks.

1 minute ago, Mithra said:

vaadi pichi vaadi anandam neeku enduku ra madyalo bosadk

Madya lo vachhi kelkutavu evadu ra nuvvu jaco nayala. 

Note: Give respect and take respect.. 

6 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

asshole. I said I'm an anarchist many times. I've been that way since I was 15. I was a capitalist anarchist earlier, but I'm a full blown free-market anarchist now.

I'm against all countries. I'm against the idea of a country. the idea of a bunch of people framing laws for billions to follow. thanks.

don't lose your sh1t over what I say, when you don't even understand what I'm saying. I don't have to put you ignore. I'm not the one following you religiously to comment on what you say.