First of all borders undatamey oka daridram..

uttermost

6 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Madya lo vachhi kelkutavu evadu ra nuvvu jaco nayala. 

Note: Give respect and take respect.. 

haha gajjesh bayataki vachadu.. common gajjesh

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• Unityunity

• Crazy_Robert

• Mitron

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, uttermost said:

dude, just invoking turka itself is bigotry. where do you see me defend muslims? I'm responding to the overwhelming hate against muslims in this db.

you don't see that hate, because for you that is normal. but not for me. thanks.

It's not bigotry in Some areas they were called as turka, saahebs and dudekula .. in my area they are named as turka only and in this db I can not see any threads that hate muslims.. if so pls share me link .. just come out of that wrong thinking .

Just now, Unityunity said:

It's not bigotry in Some areas they were called as turka, saahebs and dudekula .. in my area they are named as turka only and in this db I can not see any threads that hate muslims.. if so pls share me link .. just come out of that wrong thinking .

CITI_c$y

4 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Just keep your eyes open.

I'll come back in another month and ask you if you noticed any anti-muslim thread or comments in this db.

and whether it was way more demeaning than anything I say when I talk about Hindus here. plus, I only talk about uppercaste , and when I say that, I mean Hindu/muslim/xian/jain/sikh uppercastes. not just HIndu.

but you keep your eyes open, whenever you are here. good luck.

2 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

He he 😃 ... proofs adiga , link share cheyamani cheppa without that braces_1 how can you laugh .. 

no need for proofs, for someone who pretends to be blind.

5 minutes ago, uttermost said:

no need for proofs, for someone who pretends to be blind.

If there  is no proof ... pls stop assume the things it's good for you.. Anyway thanks 🙏 

37 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

If there  is no proof ... pls stop assume the things it's good for you.. Anyway thanks 🙏 

that you think you need proof of anti muslim senti in this db, is proof of your bigotry. thanks.

38 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

you also pls stop pretending like you are decent.

1 minute ago, TriStateBabu said:

uttermost, which country do you live in? why don't you leave that country if it has boundaries? 

why, because you can come and kill me since killing me would become legal if I don't belong anywhere? find out where I live, and convince the authorities to throw me out of that country. just try.

fcuking psycho asshole, with an idiotic argument.

6 minutes ago, TriStateBabu said:

uttermost, which country do you live in? why don't you leave that country if it has boundaries? 

I live wherever I want to, and where I think my family can enjoy their time best. doesn't mean I'm a citizen of that country, or have I made any promises to be 'loyal' to that country (tip, I have not).

I just live my life. just the way you do. I don't go around calling for people who try to enter that country to be killed, because my family has found its heaven, and nobody else should.

go fcuk yourself.