Best goal of this WC scored by Croatia

tennisluvr

1 minute ago, TrumpCare said:

Messi does the same ..never performed for Argentina..so plz dnt compare him with Maradona 

He never performs for Argentina? Seriously?

vadu lekapothe they wouldnt have been in three finals, yes they lost in the final match all three times but he dragged the team majority of the times. I will agree he is probably not a better penalty taker or a great captain but to doubt his ability and to doubt his performances for his team is being daft. 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

None of those never perform for the national team. Just because they play for top clubs in club football doesnt mean they automatically perform well for their country.

Im here for you to point out few matches where the players you mentioned above pulled the team by the scruff of its neck and won the game. Its a proper myth that argentine's perform well for their country.

Even in the qualifiers, they left it so late and messi had to do it by himself and thats how they are in this world cup. Without messi (when he got injured), they were almost out of the qualifiers...

Dont fcuking quote me if you dont know half shite about football. I already stopped responding to your stupid rants in the world cup thread because you tried to belittle me after a certain donkey scored against one of the top two worst teams in the world cup. If you dont know something, ask. If you know something, explain. If you want to pose a different dimension to the discussion, just post it. Other than that shut ur pie hole and take a jog.

Its not about individuals and portugal play as a better unit and thats the reason they are winning, same thing happened in euros where they won against the favourites france in their backyard.

hahhahahahahahahhahahaa..plz tell me better than joke than this..Portugal seems like an avg EPL team with good stricker..Argentina is top 4 epl team with GOD messi  

plz start crying...you soo called GOD is not good enough for World cup stage 

@3$%@3$%  baa  kalindhi anukunta Lukaku goals chusi ...I can understand your ass pain ..i feel you bro 

hmm not really... I could have explained you in that WC thread after you called me names when lukaku scored... I know my football and I know what Im talking about. 

I can still school you here but I realised you are pretty thick to understand anything so I rather chose to ignore. If you want I can offer my insights and help you understand but you should be ready to understand the reasoning rather than being a daft cunnt

Just now, chittimallu2 said:

He never performs for Argentina? Seriously?

vadu lekapothe they wouldnt have been in three finals, yes they lost in the final match all three times but he dragged the team majority of the times. I will agree he is probably not a better penalty taker or a great captain but to doubt his ability and to doubt his performances for his team is being daft. 

@3$%@3$%  when they performed its all Messi but when they dont its not because of Messi ...wat the fish Logic edhi 

Just now, TrumpCare said:

GOAT Lebron%$#$%$#$

he is GOAT, but couldnt steer the team in Finals..

single handed ga lakochadu finals ki..both times.

hahhahahahahahahhahahaa..plz tell me better than joke than this..Portugal seems like an avg EPL team with good stricker..Argentina is top 4 epl team with GOD messi  

plz start crying...you soo called GOD is not good enough for World cup stage 

look you thick twaat... I didnt predict argies will win (even though I would be happy if they win). It was nailed on that they were going to crash at around quarter finals and I was not even having any hope they would win. Im not crying, I dont have a reason to cry either. 

Looks like you dont know the difference between having a good team vs having a bunch of individuals... go watch basketball or cricket where a single player's performance matters a lot more than in football. 

@3$%@3$%  when they performed its all Messi but when they dont its not because of Messi ...wat the fish Logic edhi 

I didnt say that... I said Messi perform chesinandhuke they are playiung this world cup... go look up the team performance when he was in vs when he was out in the qualifiers

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

he is GOAT, but couldnt steer the team in Finals..

single handed ga lakochadu finals ki..both times.

thats because right now warrior cunnts have the best team on the planet... lbj cant beat them single handedly, its next to impossible... I dislike lbj too but he is the best player I have seen in my life time, I dont have enough memories about jordan so i will not compare

@TrumpCare just one question and I want to assess your football brain based on how you answer this Q. 

Tell me why did argentina do so bad today and overall in this tournament... lets see what you got 

3 minutes ago, chittimallu2 said:

look you thick twaat... I didnt predict argies will win (even though I would be happy if they win). It was nailed on that they were going to crash at around quarter finals and I was not even having any hope they would win. Im not crying, I dont have a reason to cry either. 

Looks like you dont know the difference between having a good team vs having a bunch of individuals... go watch basketball or cricket where a single player's performance matters a lot more than in football. 

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha..basketball is team game..look at Lebron and GSW 

6 minutes ago, TrumpCare said:

again one more moronic logic.. just because most of portugese players dont play for top clubs in the Prem, they are useless... what a stupid argument