when EX is better than you

iddaritho

I loved one of my menatha daughter , we were very close for 5 year , we loved each other almost like married couple , we had log of fun meeting secretly during family functions.

One day i left a pic of her on the laptop and my family members happen to see it and they were able to open my email and chats which were easy to access when i left to meet her in different city.

My mom was very unhappy and there was a huge family fight. and we couldnt meet after that. my cousin family is very poor and her dad is drunkard and they didnt have any money 

Eventually we had some more fights in between family in ancestral property and they filed a case and that affected my relationship.

we both tried to reconcile the family but ,they were too far streched and our relationship was not accepted in my family.

After that i moved to US settled down here , my cousin went into severe depression but later recuperated.

eventually i got married and than some one else loved her and she got married (she was very beautiful)

I have gone up in my career and had a family with kid now.

she is the same and i didnt care to know what she was doing 

eventually both families reunited and met at a party the other day 

My mom called me up saying my cousin and her friends started a company and it is growing and they bought a house for 12 C recently  in one of decent area in metro 

i was shocked but very happy for my cousin.

2 hours ago, iddaritho said:

I loved one of my menatha daughter , we were very close for 5 year , we loved each other almost like married couple , we had log of fun meeting secretly during family functions.

One day i left a pic of her on the laptop and my family members happen to see it and they were able to open my email and chats which were easy to access when i left to meet her in different city.

My mom was very unhappy and there was a huge family fight. and we couldnt meet after that. my cousin family is very poor and her dad is drunkard and they didnt have any money 

Eventually we had some more fights in between family in ancestral property and they filed a case and that affected my relationship.

we both tried to reconcile the family but ,they were too far streched and our relationship was not accepted in my family.

After that i moved to US settled down here , my cousin went into severe depression but later recuperated.

eventually i got married and than some one else loved her and she got married (she was very beautiful)

I have gone up in my career and had a family with kid now.

she is the same and i didnt care to know what she was doing 

eventually both families reunited and met at a party the other day 

My mom called me up saying my cousin and her friends started a company and it is growing and they bought a house for 12 C recently  in one of decent area in metro 

i was shocked but very happy for my cousin.

but why ankul why did you post here Intlo chepthe mee intlo ladies kuda happy feel avtar kada sSc_hidingsofa

6 minutes ago, dakumangalsingh said:

but why ankul why did you post here Intlo chepthe mee intlo ladies kuda happy feel avtar kada sSc_hidingsofa

haha better not to talk about EX with wives 

Good to know she moved past depression and is happy in life . Financial aspect is light but yeah one good example that no one can stop or predict ones fortune. Good for her . 

Reminds me of saying

adrushtavantudini evaru apaleru duradrushtavantudini evaru bagucheyaleru.