:(

MagaMaharaju

4 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ie deepika padukone depression video helped me a lot....

oka time la nenu gitla kiraak depression la vunde...chepukoleni badha..chepukunna tagge badha kadu...dosthulu lekunde suttu muttu...oppurtunities vastunayi..potunayi..full pareshan pareshan...emi cheyalo ardam aitaledu...cards mida appu...india kelli phones chesi etlunnav ani adugutunde...a pareshan ki roju oka 12 pack taagi, dabba cigarettu . intha gaddi kotti pandutunde...ade alavatu aipoindi....was full careless...

apudu chusina ie video...aroju ardam aindi, depression is such a powerful incident which should not be taken light and most of the people fail to identify depression and hence are unable to deal with it...subsequently will loose interest on life, confidence levels and all...

it was an eye opener for me...this video came at the right time..and I could take good inspration from it...I learnt a lessson that if something is bothering us, we need to speak up...eventually, came out of so called depression and could get my lifeback on track...

good to hear you could overcome

Naaku depression undedhi. I cannot imagine what I did to my life at that point of time. I realized something was wrong with me and went to a psychologist. That helped a lot and I overcame depression in an year. Talking to someone helps. If you think someone will judge you talk to a professional. Ekkuva avuthundi US lo anukovachu. Sampadinchedhi andukega 

ok nenu salaha ista

freinds toh undu  go to gym, walk,movies

talk to people ,not to db people ....freinds real life freinds toh matladtu undu

manchi books chaduvu

keep urself occupied 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Naaku depression undedhi. I cannot imagine what I did to my life at that point of time. I realized something was wrong with me and went to a psychologist. That helped a lot and I overcame depression in an year. Talking to someone helps. If you think someone will judge you talk to a professional. Ekkuva avuthundi US lo anukovachu. Sampadinchedhi andukega 

@Rushabhi Kastha personal but if you don't mind me asking, you sound like a very sensible person going by your postings here. Why were you so depressed, was it professional life or personal life? I think I have mild to medium depression myself although I don't tell this to anyone including close friends and family, what kind of counseling did you seek? I am thinking about taking some supplements and also do some meditation to overcome what feelings of depression I have. 

4 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

This is the main cause yeah....horrible vuntadi...first of all, desis fail to identify depression and it kills them from inside...and mentality okati, evadikana chepukunte izzat potadi ani oka badha....

and going to a psychiatrist ante adedo mental hospital ki poinatu feel avutaru....

38 minutes ago, Android_Halwa said:

Ie deepika padukone depression video helped me a lot....

oka time la nenu gitla kiraak depression la vunde...chepukoleni badha..chepukunna tagge badha kadu...dosthulu lekunde suttu muttu...oppurtunities vastunayi..potunayi..full pareshan pareshan...emi cheyalo ardam aitaledu...cards mida appu...india kelli phones chesi etlunnav ani adugutunde...a pareshan ki roju oka 12 pack taagi, dabba cigarettu . intha gaddi kotti pandutunde...ade alavatu aipoindi....was full careless...

apudu chusina ie video...aroju ardam aindi, depression is such a powerful incident which should not be taken light and most of the people fail to identify depression and hence are unable to deal with it...subsequently will loose interest on life, confidence levels and all...

it was an eye opener for me...this video came at the right time..and I could take good inspration from it...I learnt a lessson that if something is bothering us, we need to speak up...eventually, came out of so called depression and could get my lifeback on track...

damn man nee lanti dynamic person ki kooda depression undedi ante hard to believe. Hope all is well now. 

Just now, Android_Halwa said:

This is the main cause yeah....horrible vuntadi...first of all, desis fail to identify depression and it kills them from inside...and mentality okati, evadikana chepukunte izzat potadi ani oka badha....

and going to a psychiatrist ante adedo mental hospital ki poinatu feel avutaru....

True fcuk them ado primitive thinking le kaani best to ignore it. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

damn man nee lanti dynamic person ki kooda depression undedi ante hard to believe. Hope all is well now. 

vunde kaka, oka 3 years back...roju ki oka jack daniel full kottandi nidra rakapotundey....bhayanak phase bhai...oka 2-3 months vunde...asalu enduku depression ki poinano telvadu...reason gitla telvadu...started feeling inferior...oka side paisal 10gesinai...inko side udyogam 10gindi..3 months bench..employer gadu dobbey annadu...career going no where, personal life sucks...

intha aitunna kuda, maki kirkiri ade depression ani telvadu bhai....debbesindi...but gladly I could identity that what I was going through is depression, thanks to deepika padukone...and, tried watching those motivational videos, and started beleiving in myself...it took a while but I can say life became normal...

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

True fcuk them ado primitive thinking le kaani best to ignore it. 

Oh yeah, thats there in the society...psychiatrist degariki velladam ante pichollu aipoinari ane feeling....dumbass idiots..!

In my case, when I wanted to talk....I has this gujju room mate who used to work at local liquor store...

I used to pay him $10/hr just to listen to me...inferior complex vuntunde, avutali vallu emanukuntaro,..de gujju gadu aithe vadiki ardam kadu, manam safe...primitive thinking but it worked for me