Precautions before marriage

Staysafebro

Ikkada discussions and recent news choosaka, I want to be a little thorough. Before saying yes what are the precautions we have to take?

I am thinking of asking for medical reports and putting in a nuptial agreement. Konchem bhayanga undhi. I earn more and have more property to lose if something happens. Should I ask my parents to not keep any property on my name? I am not asking for any dowry or anything. If her parents want to give anything to her it is their wish. No talk from my side. Asale ammayilu ippudu maa parents ni adagandi ani cheppi later 498a vestharu. They are very cunning these days. 

If there is a fight record chesukovala? Chaala mandi husbands fight cheyakapoyina domestic violence case kinda book chesetharu. We have to be vary of that too. I think the relatives are also liable for that too. 

Ammayi meeda bharosa unte ivi Yevi avasaram ledhu ana kandi. We have to be aware these days. Abbayi entha manchiga unna bokkalo veyistharu without batting an eyelid for their selfish reasons. Abbayenti parents ni relatives ni kooda jail lo pettistharu. Kothaga pelli ayinappudu ivi ekkuvaga alochincham. But after you are married for a few years, ninnu marchaleka poyamano, nee meeda istam thaggadam vallano, they will try to manipulate you and get you in trouble. Inkaa TV lakkekinchi nee name bad cheyadaaniki kooda try chestharu. I have thought of these precautions. Inka emayina alochinchala? Any other suggestions or precautions?

oka pani seyyi.. 1 bumchik ki 100$ 1 meal ki 15$.. 1 movie per week, 1 shopping per weekend.. accommodation free ila rates fix seyyi %$#$

10 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Ikkada discussions and recent news choosaka, I want to be a little thorough. Before saying yes what are the precautions we have to take?

I am thinking of asking for medical reports and putting in a nuptial agreement. Konchem bhayanga undhi. I earn more and have more property to lose if something happens. Should I ask my parents to not keep any property on my name? I am not asking for any dowry or anything. If her parents want to give anything to her it is their wish. No talk from my side. Asale ammayilu ippudu maa parents ni adagandi ani cheppi later 498a vestharu. They are very cunning these days. 

If there is a fight record chesukovala? Chaala mandi husbands fight cheyakapoyina domestic violence case kinda book chesetharu. We have to be vary of that too. I think the relatives are also liable for that too. 

Ammayi meeda bharosa unte ivi Yevi avasaram ledhu ana kandi. We have to be aware these days. Abbayi entha manchiga unna bokkalo veyistharu without batting an eyelid for their selfish reasons. Abbayenti parents ni relatives ni kooda jail lo pettistharu. Kothaga pelli ayinappudu ivi ekkuvaga alochincham. But after you are married for a few years, ninnu marchaleka poyamano, nee meeda istam thaggadam vallano, they will try to manipulate you and get you in trouble. Inkaa TV lakkekinchi nee name bad cheyadaaniki kooda try chestharu. I have thought of these precautions. Inka emayina alochinchala? Any other suggestions or precautions?

Property nee peruna lekunna nee parents peru na unna chaalu nee property khallas if she files a 498a. Best to avoid arranged marriage kastha mundu yenaka choosi chesuko, photo lo ammayi bagundi ani sollu karchukuni chesukunnavante anthe ika nee sangathi

2 minutes ago, Hitman said:

inta tensions to pelli chesukoni emi chestav.. asalu chesukomaka.. adi better..@~`

Times manchiga unte ila alochincham bro. Kaani husbands ni ye range lo book cheyochu ani ladies anni alochinche pelli chesukuntunnaru. That is why manchi property/money unna vaadine chesukuntaru at the end of the day.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Demigod said:

nenu essay chadavaledu but my suggestion no marriage is the best gift u can give to urself... 

_-_yourock*=:

Giving myself that gift everyday, happies baa. 

12 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Idigo idi munde cheppa ippudu kooda ide cheptha intlo oka CCTV hidden camera pettu nee wife em chestondo nuvvu office ki vellaka close ga monitor cheyi if you are married for the first one year. Asalu rangu bayata padutundi. Also adi nee meeda case esindante gruha himsa ani cheppi atleast oka proof untundi. 

House ni rig cheyyi, like put some mics in random places where she can't possible discover them, easiest way is to make a small indenture in the wall and place inside the walls. Comedy ga chepthalenu, friends ki ilane arranged marriages jarigayi evarevarithono they got blackmailed pretty bad. One guy lots 70 lakhs and peace of mind for 2 years another guy lost close to 1.2 crores on divorce and alimony BS. Ilane nenu munde chepthe bekhatar chesaru ippudu labo dibo mani phone chesi edicharu

1 minute ago, Demigod said:

perfect bro..new day everyday new adventure everyday..

Yeah man no nagging, no complaining, no comparing with neighbors, no jealousies. Naku nachindi naaku nachina time ki chestha

16 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Seems you don't have trust in marriage itself .. better don't go for it and don't spoil others life also

• Like 1

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Idigo idi munde cheppa ippudu kooda ide cheptha intlo oka CCTV hidden camera pettu nee wife em chestondo nuvvu office ki vellaka close ga monitor cheyi if you are married for the first one year. Asalu rangu bayata padutundi. Also adi nee meeda case esindante gruha himsa ani cheppi atleast oka proof untundi. 

House ni rig cheyyi, like put some mics in random places where she can't possible discover them, easiest way is to make a small indenture in the wall and place inside the walls. Comedy ga chepthalenu, friends ki ilane arranged marriages jarigayi evarevarithono they got blackmailed pretty bad. One guy lots 70 lakhs and peace of mind for 2 years another guy lost close to 1.2 crores on divorce and alimony BS. Ilane nenu munde chepthe bekhatar chesaru ippudu labo dibo mani phone chesi edicharu

idanta bane undi..but lady james bond kanukkundi anuko spying ani inka jeevitantham narakame...