Precautions before marriage

Staysafebro

5 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Property nee peruna lekunna nee parents peru na unna chaalu nee property khallas if she files a 498a. Best to avoid arranged marriage kastha mundu yenaka choosi chesuko, photo lo ammayi bagundi ani sollu karchukuni chesukunnavante anthe ika nee sangathi

I am not asking for any dowry bro. Not even gifts or any ceremonial dresses. If they give I may take clothes. But no monetary or any other compensation. Even is she asks me to ask her parents to divide her share of paternal property and give it to her, I am not doing that. 

10 minutes ago, Ram2 said:

oka pani seyyi.. 1 bumchik ki 100$ 1 meal ki 15$.. 1 movie per week, 1 shopping per weekend.. accommodation free ila rates fix seyyi %$#$

@3$%@3$%

1 minute ago, Staysafebro said:

I am not asking for any dowry bro. Not even gifts or any ceremonial dresses. If they give I may take clothes. But no monetary or any other compensation. Even is she asks me to ask her parents to divide her share of paternal property and give it to her, I am not doing that. 

Doesn't matter, they will still accuse you. How can you prove you haven't taken anything? That's tough to prove, plus if it's a 498a case you will lose your own property one that you have earned by yourself as well. 

3 minutes ago, Demigod said:

idanta bane undi..but lady james bond kanukkundi anuko spying ani inka jeevitantham narakame...

Kanukkokunda ela rig cheyalo intini nenu cheptha kadaa

4 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Seems you don't have trust in marriage itself .. better don't go for it and don't spoil others life also

Yeah ala ayyindi mari aa so called "institution". Be safe than sorry ani antamu kadaa adi deeniki kooda vartistundi

21 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Ikkada discussions and recent news choosaka, I want to be a little thorough. Before saying yes what are the precautions we have to take?

I am thinking of asking for medical reports and putting in a nuptial agreement. Konchem bhayanga undhi. I earn more and have more property to lose if something happens. Should I ask my parents to not keep any property on my name? I am not asking for any dowry or anything. If her parents want to give anything to her it is their wish. No talk from my side. Asale ammayilu ippudu maa parents ni adagandi ani cheppi later 498a vestharu. They are very cunning these days. 

If there is a fight record chesukovala? Chaala mandi husbands fight cheyakapoyina domestic violence case kinda book chesetharu. We have to be vary of that too. I think the relatives are also liable for that too. 

Ammayi meeda bharosa unte ivi Yevi avasaram ledhu ana kandi. We have to be aware these days. Abbayi entha manchiga unna bokkalo veyistharu without batting an eyelid for their selfish reasons. Abbayenti parents ni relatives ni kooda jail lo pettistharu. Kothaga pelli ayinappudu ivi ekkuvaga alochincham. But after you are married for a few years, ninnu marchaleka poyamano, nee meeda istam thaggadam vallano, they will try to manipulate you and get you in trouble. Inkaa TV lakkekinchi nee name bad cheyadaaniki kooda try chestharu. I have thought of these precautions. Inka emayina alochinchala? Any other suggestions or precautions?

serious ga nuvvu pelli chesukomaku ....aa ammayi ni nuvve torture pettela vundhi nee thinking

1 minute ago, Demigod said:

e business edo baundi ga...

Yeah home detective ani oka kit tayyar chestha. Maanchi business for all the arranged marriage uncles and aunties. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Yeah home detective ani oka kit tayyar chestha. Maanchi business for all the arranged marriage uncles and aunties. 

^^startup born

3 minutes ago, Unityunity said:

Seems you don't have trust in marriage itself .. better don't go for it and don't spoil others life also

Boss we want to have a normal life too. Ivanni cheyalani ledhu. However, women these days are dangerous. Dowry adigithe 498a vestharu, adagapothe domestic violence case vestharu. Precautions theesukovadam lo thappemundhi? At the end of the day, if you are not careful, nee life destroy ayipothundi. Those days of peaceful married life for husbands are long gone. Pelli chesukoka munde ivanni alochinchalsi vasthundhi. Edo pichi valla kaadhu. Mandamathi la anni lite theesukovadam kanna sumathi laaga mundu choopu undatam better.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, Staysafebro said:

Ikkada discussions and recent news choosaka, I want to be a little thorough. Before saying yes what are the precautions we have to take?

I am thinking of asking for medical reports and putting in a nuptial agreement. Konchem bhayanga undhi. I earn more and have more property to lose if something happens. Should I ask my parents to not keep any property on my name? I am not asking for any dowry or anything. If her parents want to give anything to her it is their wish. No talk from my side. Asale ammayilu ippudu maa parents ni adagandi ani cheppi later 498a vestharu. They are very cunning these days. 

If there is a fight record chesukovala? Chaala mandi husbands fight cheyakapoyina domestic violence case kinda book chesetharu. We have to be vary of that too. I think the relatives are also liable for that too. 

Ammayi meeda bharosa unte ivi Yevi avasaram ledhu ana kandi. We have to be aware these days. Abbayi entha manchiga unna bokkalo veyistharu without batting an eyelid for their selfish reasons. Abbayenti parents ni relatives ni kooda jail lo pettistharu. Kothaga pelli ayinappudu ivi ekkuvaga alochincham. But after you are married for a few years, ninnu marchaleka poyamano, nee meeda istam thaggadam vallano, they will try to manipulate you and get you in trouble. Inkaa TV lakkekinchi nee name bad cheyadaaniki kooda try chestharu. I have thought of these precautions. Inka emayina alochinchala? Any other suggestions or precautions?

vamoo..too much kadha...... itla alochinchukunta pothe pani kadhu... better dont do it or  prenup clear ga rasko

4 minutes ago, JAPAN said:

serious ga nuvvu pelli chesukomaku ....aa ammayi ni nuvve torture pettela vundhi nee thinking

Ante emi alochincha kunda Ganga loki jump cheyamantava man?