Should I say addicted or a bad habit ?

AbhiRama

24 minutes ago, AbhiRama said:

I have habit of buying only brand shirts when in US(approx $500 per shirt), now in india it’s tough to find different brands. 

Only few brands available, that’s my bad luck or should I be happy ? That’s another question.

Pants I don’t care because I have like 100-120 which I rotate them.

ye brand bro.. maa helper asking for new shirts.. konali %$#$

1 hour ago, AbhiRama said:

I have habit of buying only brand shirts when in US(approx $500 per shirt), now in india it’s tough to find different brands. 

Only few brands available, that’s my bad luck or should I be happy ? That’s another question.

nuvvu movies distribute chesav kadhaa...officer movie nuvve na sole ga release chesav US lo. Matter ardhamav thundii...brain 10ngi po ayinda endhi e pumpuhar thread luu

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, cosmopolitan said:

I think you have wannabe rich psychological disorder.

No. He's simply showing all boring people here how to post awesome and still be humble like it's nothing.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, AbhiRama said:

focussing on the point is that if you have 100-120 pants.. you are "a DIC* ted" 

4 minutes ago, uttermost said:

No. He's simply showing all boring people here how to post awesome and still be humble like it's nothing.

just to ring your mind that everyone's inner sense triggers the day to day enthusiasms that varies on myriad other immaterial senses around.

12 minutes ago, k2s said:

Rei evvadra akkada... oka bucket neellu thechi TS mohana kottandi... day dreamers

nuvvu unnavu..title emo producer..  vesevi emo 4 for 10$ shirts... atleast be minimum cheap like the TS. you are not even into the world of cheap and DP emo Uncle Scrooge@3$%