FilmAdmirer

Tips to quit Caffeine

FilmAdmirer

bros, please give some tips for avoiding coffee. Now a days I am unable to leave starbucks coffee even for a day.

Some how I am killing coffee craving during the weekend but weekdays I am unable to control. As soon as I smell coffee in cafeteria,  I buy it without a second thought.

I am able to control the diet completely except coffee. I did quit earlier but got this back during my recent India visit :-(

ranku_mogudu

why do you want to quit caffeine?

cosmopolitan

I think it’s ok to drink 1 cup ..better than getting addicted to cigarettes and alcohol 

ranku_mogudu
4 minutes ago, SRH said:

GYM.. You need to sweat bro.. Work out chey

waste of time... caffeine ki gym ki sambandham ledhu... he will drink more caffeine with his addiction towards it. will power lenappudu alternatives vethakali for reducing kaani comfort ki question vosthey it makes him more addicted

Neekendu
3 minutes ago, ranku_mogudu said:

waste of time... caffeine ki gym ki sambandham ledhu... he will drink more caffeine with his addiction towards it. will power lenappudu alternatives vethakali for reducing kaani comfort ki question vosthey it makes him more addicted

#~`  Good words . Thanks baa #~`

Run

start with switching to decaf/tea ..tharvatha   dhani kuda cut chesi    switch to carbonated water 

NaChavNenuChasta

Start swithcing to green tea with lemon and honey  starting lo kashtam ga untundi but alavatu aipotundi

daddojanam
3 hours ago, FilmAdmirer said:

bros, please give some tips for avoiding coffee. Now a days I am unable to leave starbucks coffee even for a day.

Some how I am killing coffee craving during the weekend but weekdays I am unable to control. As soon as I smell coffee in cafeteria,  I buy it without a second thought.

I am able to control the diet completely except coffee. I did quit earlier but got this back during my recent India visit :-(

go cold turkey! be ruthless to yourself. I quit smoking and coffee using this method. it worked just fine

Pumpuhaar
9 minutes ago, NaChavNenuChasta said:

Start swithcing to green tea with lemon and honey  starting lo kashtam ga untundi but alavatu aipotundi

ack thu...ikkada Green tea is not real green tea some of my  Chinki and Jap collegues told me they laugh at Green tea in US ....that it is a byproduct from China....Americans Green tea is of very low grade just like American Okra vs desi bendakai