• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• ranku_mogudu

• Pumpuhaar

• daddojanam

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, FilmAdmirer said:

bros, please give some tips for avoiding coffee. Now a days I am unable to leave starbucks coffee even for a day.

Some how I am killing coffee craving during the weekend but weekdays I am unable to control. As soon as I smell coffee in cafeteria,  I buy it without a second thought.

I am able to control the diet completely except coffee. I did quit earlier but got this back during my recent India visit :-(

Yo! Cycle your coffee, meaning drink alternate days on weekdays only. Replace it with green tea. If you do weightlifting have a black coffee as preworkout. I switched coffee with green tea and Indian tea for a month.

15 hours ago, Pumpuhaar said:

1 cup of coffee a day is good for heart man (prevents heart attacks as per research)..enduk maaneyaale anukuntunav?...

I totally get what he posted, I use to have the same addiction, 4 times a day I had Starbucks pike place for years. The aroma is so addictive. I had to stop on doctors advice as i got an ulcer. It may not be cuz of caffeine but it was one of the factor. 

9 hours ago, FilmAdmirer said:

Somehow I have feeling that coffee is not good for health. I have controlled my diet a lot like quitting meat, eating loads of fruits, sprouts and raw veggies. I am seriously looking for an opportunity to quit coffee but can't able to control it.

Anything if overdone is not good for health including loads of fruits veggies sprouts.

20 hours ago, FilmAdmirer said:

bros, please give some tips for avoiding coffee. Now a days I am unable to leave starbucks coffee even for a day.

Some how I am killing coffee craving during the weekend but weekdays I am unable to control. As soon as I smell coffee in cafeteria,  I buy it without a second thought.

I am able to control the diet completely except coffee. I did quit earlier but got this back during my recent India visit :-(

Image result for unnadi okate zindagi movie logo

Baaga thinu baaaga thaagu... baaga 10gu if you are straight 

20 hours ago, FilmAdmirer said:

You can stop caffenie after leaving Desi IT job

I think it can be done slowly. 

Find an alternative beverage - like hotwater with honey, tea (preferably lose leaf).

Daily enni coffess taaguavo choosuko. Start with replacing 1 coffee round with a replacement beverage (dont start coke etc)

Ala konni days ayyaka inkoka replacement round penchu. Better try to reduce coffee in the later part of the day rather than 1st thing in the morning. 

At one point I was drinking 8-10 coffees per day and that made me really bad overall. A colleague started talking to me when I mentioned this and she said you are drinking only for the sake of it but dont get anything out of it. Many times when tagging with a smoker or when tagging with a buddy who wants his coffee fix we tend to grab a cup too. You dont have to give up your social conversation and stand there without a cup. Go take your cup but fill it up with something other than coffee during mid day breaks. 

Naakaithe adi baaga work out ayyindi. It took 3-4 months but I reduced that to 2 cups a day. I am doing very normal since then which was almost 7 years ago.