Retired dad

iddaritho

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

My dad retired from the  work 5 years ago , before that he was always working , now after retirement his friends circle has increased so much , every day morning all his friend go out and have break fast together  , every weekend they enjoy drink party , they go to some sight seeing places and have fun drinking in the bus , and recently on his birthday they celebrated in grand style , he gave a huge party , they sang / danced in the party. Half of them are business men and my dad usually travels with them and he developed lot of knowledge about different business. 

I feel happy that he is enjoying his retirement 

Having fun Drinking in the bus enduku bro public bus la nuisance. Don’t encourage this

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, iddaritho said:

My dad retired from the  work 5 years ago , before that he was always working , now after retirement his friends circle has increased so much , every day morning all his friend go out and have break fast together  , every weekend they enjoy drink party , they go to some sight seeing places and have fun drinking in the bus , and recently on his birthday they celebrated in grand style , he gave a huge party , they sang / danced in the party. Half of them are business men and my dad usually travels with them and he developed lot of knowledge about different business. 

Good to see a very positive post like this in the group amidst so many hatred and funny posts... Happy for you and your dad...

11 minutes ago, pahelwan said:

Having fun Drinking in the bus enduku bro public bus la nuisance. Don’t encourage this

Bus matladukoni veltuntaru man no public bus

2 hours ago, pahelwan said:

it is a private bus , they hire a a bus and travel these nearby places which they can return in a day 

3 hours ago, pahelwan said:

ippudu cheppagane aapestara? kodiga dhimak tho chudu vayya

7 hours ago, iddaritho said:

good kadha 

happy for you and him 

7 hours ago, pahelwan said:

Public allowed kaadu ga aah chance eh ledu..