August Visa Bulletin is out. As usual (no movement)

tacobell fan

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• tacobell fan

• Quickgun_murugan

• WHAT

Top Posters In This Topic

34 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Yeah most of them. Canada points model is not sustainable for US goals. Australia is a perfect match.

Canada is not easy bro. It appears to be easy but 90% scrap is eliminated via IELTS. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Canada is not easy bro. It appears to be easy but 90% scrap is eliminated via IELTS. 

Ani ankuntunnav but its easier compared to Aussie.  Canada lo family unnollski points, spouses educated untey points etc..Australia model is not easy indeed and experience ki points easy ga ravu in skill assessment. Spouse will fetch only 5 points in Aussie. 

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

And moreover goal of US is to restrict legal immigration too.. Which indeed is same with Aussie.. Mostly euro crowd kavali vallaki unlike Canada... Vallu necessity ni batti control chesey model patkostaru.. Work and stay in US as PR if you are cream of the talent types lo..

9 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

Ani ankuntunnav but its easier compared to Aussie.  Canada lo family unnollski points, spouses educated untey points etc..Australia model is not easy indeed and experience ki points easy ga ravu in skill assessment. Spouse will fetch only 5 points in Aussie. 

Canada ki qualify ayyina majority of the US Masters degree candidates also qualified for Australia. If not all 90% of them are.  Check. 

1 minute ago, tacobell fan said:

Canada ki qualify ayyina majority of the US Masters degree candidates also qualified for Australia. If not all 90% of them are.  Check. 

Yeah only those who got points on skill assessment. Bachelors in CS lekunda if they work in IT 0 points. Whereas Canada ala chudadu. Also Aussie points control chestundi from this July min points to Apply are 65. Previously 60 undey. Unless you get 75 you won't get PR within 6 months. Also, check what citizenship bill Aussies are planning to pass this year. 

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Yeah only those who got points on skill assessment. Bachelors in CS lekunda if they work in IT 0 points. Whereas Canada ala chudadu. Also Aussie points control chestundi from this July min points to Apply are 65. Previously 60 undey. Unless you get 75 you won't get PR within 6 months. Also, check what citizenship bill Aussies are planning to pass this year. 

Canada can also restrict the points, too. Not sure why you don't think Canada can't control when Australia is doing. In flow kosam they opened more options. I am only concerend about those who are in US with masters and most of us will get 75 points easily when converted to Australia calculator. But then people are not interested to move because there aren't enough jobs in Aus. Canada is just a backup option in worst case scenario and cross the border with TN in future. 

Just now, tacobell fan said:

Canada can also restrict the points, too. Not sure why you don't think Canada can't control when Australia is doing. In flow kosam they opened more options. I am only concerend about those who are in US with masters and most of us will get 75 points easily when converted to Australia calculator. But then people are not interested to move because there aren't enough jobs in Aus. Canada is just a backup option in worst case scenario and cross the border with TN in future. 

Australia lo jobs enduku, you are free to do anything. Min wage is good enough. Most of my friends opened their own businesses in Sydney , Melbourne perth. I'm not saying Canada cannot control points.. It can. I didn't get 65 points although I have masters And 8+ work exp. In my case I lost all 15 points for skill assessment. I have scraped  for all possible ways. Considering I'm an year above 32 age limit, I lost 5 points there too. Anyways, my point is GDP of Aussie is stronger than Canada and there are more jobs compared to Canada (IT or Non It). Work life balance is better in aussie so is tropical Weather. As there is an uproar on immigration in US, Aussie also has same thing going on considering their path to citizenship bill. Canada asks for proof of funds but Aussie doesn't ask when you land, cuz their min wage is good enough to survive. 

13 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

BTW , for Aussie they have E3 visa and they can easily get visa plus job in US.

3 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

BTW , for Aussie they have E3 visa and they can easily get visa plus job in US.

what sub class  you belong when you considered for Australia? 

1 minute ago, Rushabhi said:

Australia ki 8 years experience unte if we have a non CS degree how many years  do they take off?

You will get 0 points. If you have CS degree they take out 2 years of exp. So you may get 10 points.

2 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Australia ki 8 years experience unte if we have a non CS degree how many years  do they take off?

Moreover you will have to do RPL and not normal ACS skill assessment . you can gain points if you gave 12 years of exp with non CS. For non CS normally they take out 6 years of exp.

1 minute ago, Don_Draper said:

Moreover you will have to do RPL and not normal ACS skill assessment . you can gain points if you gave 12 years of exp with non CS. For non CS normally they take out 6 years of exp.

I heard they take out 4?