August Visa Bulletin is out. As usual (no movement)

tacobell fan

10 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

No its 6. I did confirm with Australian Immigration agent. my bachelors i mechanical btw. 

Agent lekunda chesukovachu in case you are doing Aus PR.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Don_Draper

• tacobell fan

• Quickgun_murugan

• WHAT

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agent lekunda chesukovachu in case you are doing Aus PR.

I know. Skill assessment points kosam i had to contact them, to check if there is any other way. Victoria state sponsorship with job untey we can directly petition for PR. Employer has to offer a job in victoria state and we go there and work , later we can file for PR directly. it won't come under the realm of 189/190 subclass AFAIK. 

2 minutes ago, Don_Draper said:

I know. Skill assessment points kosam i had to contact them, to check if there is any other way. Victoria state sponsorship with job untey we can directly petition for PR. Employer has to offer a job in victoria state and we go there and work , later we can file for PR directly. it won't come under the realm of 189/190 subclass AFAIK. 

Oh ok. 

1 hour ago, Don_Draper said:

That is not true, you can write IELTS and score 8 overall you will be qualified for canada. OVerall 8 can be anything 9/8/7.5/7.5 for example.  in case of australia you just get 10 points, here is the difference. Only for people who have ielts 8 in all sections applying both is feasible. Similarly, canada ki kuda india nunchi single untey its difficult to qualify . May be we both are on the opposite end of the spectrum. India nunchi australia PR apply chestey kuda quality avtaru givven they are below <32 or other criteria is that > 33 with skill assessment points scored appropirately. EOI file cheyyochu kani call may come after 1 year if we have 65 points. 70 > points vallaki chances high. Canada is comparatively easy if PNP is picked, in case of aussie you just get 5 points.  Did you apply for australia?

Canada require each section qualification from IELTS. I got 8.5 (8.5 in listening, 8 in writing & speaking & 9 in reading. You get points if you get 7 on all and listening 8. But Australia is slightly different but very similar. You only lose 5 points between 7 and 8 bands. Age always a factor. Just because our age is high doesn’t mean we oppose the systems. 

10 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Canada require each section qualification from IELTS. I got 8.5 (8.5 in listening, 8 in writing & speaking & 9 in reading. You get points if you get 7 on all and listening 8. But Australia is slightly different but very similar. You only lose 5 points between 7 and 8 bands. Age always a factor. Just because our age is high doesn’t mean we oppose the systems. 

Good score br0... IELTS first time ke vacahya?

naku 7788 came. Inko sari try cheyali

4 minutes ago, ssk0507 said:

IELTS preparation ki best sites list unte koncham cheppandi bros .. google lo chala sites vastunnayi .. not sure which ones are genuine

Check IELTS Liz website

12 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

why man, you already routing to US citizenship kada

Citizenship US di ayina.. dhabha business lu canada lo bagunnay... 

11 hours ago, tacobell fan said:

As I told you earlier, you comprehended it from the other spectrum. If you look back at what I wrote , I never opposed the system, all I said was Australia is stringent whereas Canada is not on par with it when comparing both requirements/ application processing terms. One loses 10 points if 8 isn't scored in all sections. English proficiency is total 20 points 0/10/20 is the break up.  If you got ielts 8 in all sections you should apply Aussie or I'm not sure if you already applied. 

4 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Bro throw some light house on what businesses can be started in Arsetralia 

You have more info :) . one of my friend runs a pizzaplace, other is into frozen yogurt business. There is also lot of scope for new startups in technology field. Migration agent kuda kavochu or online portal catering multiple services etc..

13 hours ago, Don_Draper said:

You have more info :) . one of my friend runs a pizzaplace, other is into frozen yogurt business. There is also lot of scope for new startups in technology field. Migration agent kuda kavochu or online portal catering multiple services etc..

Thanks bro dhaba plan finalized ayithe inka Australia lo