scruuummm maastaru

Peddayana

12 minutes ago, Peach said:

oh k. 16 hrs too much kada. nice he was teaching you.  ala evaraina teach chesthe easy untadi learning. did you follow any books, sites?

He used to not teach . He used to give assignments before he got to work each morning  . Java emanna history Na chadavadaniki ani tittevaru code cheyi concepts telustayi anevaru . Used to give programs to code . Intiki vastune he used to ask if I completed the assignment . Nenu finish cheyakapote he used scold Pinni pillalni chedagotunnav chaduvukoniyakunda ani . Google use Chesi used to ask to write programs . I used to ask him help to debug . Try cheyi vastundi ane Vallu. I used to cry actually. Baga time tesukuntunte he used to help . He taught me how to self learn things . Appudu adi kopam vachi butulu manasulo tittukunedanini vachu kada help cheyachu kada he make me search for hours anukunedanini. Ala nenu 3 enterprise projects with spring hibernate and all 2009 lo intlo ne chesa . Cracked my own interviews and never ever had to take support since my 1st project . Experience vachaka ardham ayindi idi practical way of self learning ani . Since then almost each project lo I learned some framework using google myself . Na goppa tanam em ledu Ikkada mohamatam ki I wasn’t able to yell on him saying stop this torture Babai . Chaduvu Kosam kanna edurutiragaleka I studied at that point . He gave me career without a doubt . Ippadiki he tell me to learn something and don’t waste time ani as I am living with him now working on a remote project . Torture but yeah helped me . 

29 minutes ago, Amrita said:

He used to not teach . He used to give assignments before he got to work each morning  . Java emanna history Na chadavadaniki ani tittevaru code cheyi concepts telustayi anevaru . Used to give programs to code . Intiki vastune he used to ask if I completed the assignment . Nenu finish cheyakapote he used scold Pinni pillalni chedagotunnav chaduvukoniyakunda ani . Google use Chesi used to ask to write programs . I used to ask him help to debug . Try cheyi vastundi ane Vallu. I used to cry actually. Baga time tesukuntunte he used to help . He taught me how to self learn things . Appudu adi kopam vachi butulu manasulo tittukunedanini vachu kada help cheyachu kada he make me search for hours anukunedanini. Ala nenu 3 enterprise projects with spring hibernate and all 2009 lo intlo ne chesa . Cracked my own interviews and never ever had to take support since my 1st project . Experience vachaka ardham ayindi idi practical way of self learning ani . Since then almost each project lo I learned some framework using google myself . Na goppa tanam em ledu Ikkada mohamatam ki I wasn’t able to yell on him saying stop this torture Babai . Chaduvu Kosam kanna edurutiragaleka I studied at that point . He gave me career without a doubt . Ippadiki he tell me to learn something and don’t waste time ani as I am living with him now working on a remote project . Torture but yeah helped me . 

Have u done MS in CS ? 

17 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Yes . Kompatesi are u my friend/cousin outside?  braces_1

Nope... 2009 aa time lo recession kada...chala kastamayyi untundi meeku job ravadaniki...just thinking... i applied to 1000+ companies to land on one but not during 2009.

8 minutes ago, rowdimogudu said:

Nope... 2009 aa time lo recession kada...chala kastamayyi untundi meeku job ravadaniki...just thinking... i applied to 1000+ companies to land on one but not during 2009.

Yeah it was so hard to even get a vendor call .  Tough times .