scruuummm maastaru

Peddayana

edhi oka trend emo , all sm are now desis , It is an ok role , but how can it be classified as highly skilled when anyone with a little training can do it ? Petitions ela approve ayithay assalu? just curious , some one please throw torch light..

1 hour ago, Peddayana said:

edhi oka trend emo , all sm are now desis , It is an ok role , but how can it be classified as highly skilled when anyone with a little training can do it ? Petitions ela approve ayithay assalu? just curious , some one please throw torch light..

SMs ani oka role kuda create chesi fund chesthunnara ? Devudaaa.. maaku ayithey week ki oka 1-2 hrs spend chesi SMs laaga memu act chestham to maintain VSO items proper, standups, backlog grooming , sending reports etc.. 

1-2 hrs a week pani ki okarini hire chesukuntara ? 

SM is not easy. Misuse/misinterpret  aaitundi anthe. Work for big companies to know actual SM job duties. Rules teliyakunda game aadutunnattu anipistadi naku when you talk about such SMs. 

Aalanti vallu Scrum.org site lo roju forums chadivina chalu, they can perform 50% better SM job duties than what they are currently doing. 

15 minutes ago, andhrafriend123 said:

SM is not easy. Misuse/misinterpret  aaitundi anthe. Work for big companies to know actual SM job duties. Rules teliyakunda game aadutunnattu anipistadi naku when you talk about such SMs. 

Aalanti vallu Scrum.org site lo roju forums chadivina chalu, they can perform 50% better SM job duties than what they are currently doing. 

I agree . SM acting as PO I have seen which is  not efficient though some teams do that crappy thing . We do PSI planning every month for a day .4 hours of backlog grooming ,  8 hours sprint planning for a two week sprint . It’s not technical job but definitely skilled job if done right .

The real problem is most teams don’t know how to follow Agile methodology and be agile . They neither have agile coaches or training .

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I agree . SM acting as PO I have seen which is  not efficient though some teams do that crappy thing . We do PSI planning every month for a day .4 hours of backlog grooming ,  8 hours sprint planning for a two week sprint . It’s not technical job but definitely skilled job if done right .

The real problem is most teams don’t know how to follow Agile methodology and be agile . They neither have agile coaches or training .

ee agile methodology gurunchi telusukodaniki emaina sites, book unda ?

Just now, Peach said:

ee agile methodology gurunchi telusukodaniki emaina sites, book unda ?

Scrum alliance has conferences .  You can earn certifications too CSM, CSPO . PMI vadi ACP kuda rayachu . I have all these certifications. More than anything working in agile environment makes you know how to do things in right way .  Read online watch videos if you don’t want to spend money .

Just now, Amrita said:

Scrum alliance has conferences .  You can earn certifications too CSM, CSPO . PMI vadi ACP kuda rayachu . I have all these certifications. More than anything working in agile environment makes you know how to do things in right way .  Read online watch videos if you don’t want to spend money .

why are you stepping your feet into multiple things, already you are an J2EE developer....and it has enough things to learn. Malli AWS certifications, Scrum alliance certifications, Canada PRs....why to make this complications?

If you are really passionate to do these things, thats okay. Just want to get the gist of your determination, thats all.

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

ok. thx. 

11 hours ago, Staysafebro said:

Another useless job like IT BA.

no bro infact big product projects lo role of SM is key. And they have lots of responsibilities to perform. 

Especially you need to have solid comm skills and you should be completely aware of the product too, as SM is responsible handling with different stakeholders and customers. Nee thokkala IT support project ki SM avasaram ledemo, come out and see the gigantic nature of the big product projects, you will get to know.

17 minutes ago, AlaElaAlaEla said:

why are you stepping your feet into multiple things, already you are an J2EE developer....and it has enough things to learn. Malli AWS certifications, Scrum alliance certifications, Canada PRs....why to make this complications?

If you are really passionate to do these things, thats okay. Just want to get the gist of your determination, thats all.

I earned those certifications as Koncham career oriented and I am passionate to learn new things and have that kind of time too . Many companies don’t follow agile correctly and use a lead to act as scrum master too . I have done that in past . Edo time pass . Evanni definitely career lo paniki vastayi . I did PMP and other certifications so that I can understand other things of a project too and not just from technical perspective.  Been more than 4 years that I wrote these .

I don’t see it as complications in fact I feel good that I am doing something productive . I am kind of person who step into many things even if they are hobbies . I get suffocated without having a target . Let it be Bharatanatyam dance or losing weight . I also divert studying something when I have personal problems .  Channelizing issues and pain which will be helpful for career in future . Who knows tomorrow once I am busy in personal Iife l might never be able to open a book ? 

7 minutes ago, Peach said:

meeru java ekkada nerchukunnaru?

I learned from my Babai at home during recession . 16 hours a day I used to study and code as he was back of me bugging me . Did 3 projects at home before I got my first job . Appudu tittukunna that I am being tortured , harassed and want to run away ..used to cry too but Ippudu I attribute my success to him .

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I learned from my Babai at home during recession . 16 hours a day I used to study and code as he was back of me bugging me . Did 3 projects at home before I got my first job . Appudu tittukunna that I am being tortured , harassed and want to run away but Ippudu I attribute my success to him . 

oh k. 16 hrs too much kada. nice he was teaching you.  ala evaraina teach chesthe easy untadi learning. did you follow any books, sites?