ms in cs

tables

Just now, tennisluvr said:

North Carolina state university has a great masters in statistics with added emphasis on data science for 15k. Top 5 data science program. 

+1

6 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Professional fees like you mean books and residence costs? Those can be taken care of by the student 

https://registrar.berkeley.edu/tuition-fees-residency/tuition-fees/fee-schedule

Also, 100% online kadu. Some classes u need to take in class as well. Flying and all to kalipi telling. 

It was my backup plan in case of H1b denial. Wasn't serious . I don't want to waste that huge money now for masters. Data science ki avasaram kuda ledu anta petti nerchukovadam. Course cheyachu not worth money IMO. 

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

https://registrar.berkeley.edu/tuition-fees-residency/tuition-fees/fee-schedule

Also, 100% online kadu. Some classes u need to take in class as well. Flying and all to kalipi telling. 

It was my backup plan in case of H1b denial. Wasn't serious . I don't want to waste that huge money now for masters.

So not worth it

3 hours ago, Amrita said:

I meant Back to F1 status situation lo in case of denial admission unte manchidi ani i applied to this and my prev univ where i did masters.  Univ ki apply cheyadaniki RFE ki em sambandham ? I didn't get u.

So if I am not mistaken for what you have said, you were a master student and applied for H1B (got picked up in a lottery ) and received the RFE. As a backup plan, you also applied for another master or higher at the same university where you were already enrolled. my question is do we have an option to go back to F1 if you are already on H1B for more than 6 years and your extension processing is ongoing? (scenarios based on before or after the expiration of i-94)

21 minutes ago, Yaman02 said:

So if I am not mistaken for what you have said, you were a master student and applied for H1B (got picked up in a lottery ) and received the RFE. As a backup plan, you also applied for another master or higher at the same university where you were already enrolled. my question is do we have an option to go back to F1 if you are already on H1B for more than 6 years and your extension processing is ongoing? (scenarios based on before or after the expiration of i-94)

Nope . I am on 8 th year h1 and got rfe when applied for extension . Client wasn’t providing documents so I applied for admission to be safe . I applied new petition and also applied for two universities as back up plan . Denial ayite I wanted to study on F1. I sent 1st extension application a day before my visa expiry which is also my i94 expiry date . Second petition applied after i94 expired . Petition approved so Inko Degree cheyalanna plan dropped.

1 hour ago, Yaman02 said:

Once you have an approved I 140 petition its unlikely you'll get approved for a F1 visa 

6 hours ago, tables said:

part time ms in cs ki cheap and best kalasala unte cheppandi. kasta recognition kuda undali kalasala ki.

Try in Ohio. Heard its instate fee for AP people. 

6 hours ago, tennisluvr said:

North Carolina state university has a great masters in statistics with added emphasis on data science for 15k. Top 5 data science program. 

Is that an online program?

8 hours ago, tables said:

part time ms in cs ki cheap and best kalasala unte cheppandi. kasta recognition kuda undali kalasala ki.

Good idea