Indians in Greencard backlog Telegram group/Republican Hindu coalition

tennisluvr

Don't fall for the antics of these fcukers if you are in that group. That group admin Yash Chowdhary is a sulabh complex kumar(shalab kumar or shalli in short) direct dalaal(pimp) and I called him out on his BS in the group yesterday. 

Of course the cowardly fuckwit banned me which is what I wanted too, and then called me trying to reason with me. I gave it back to him well but aa group lo ochi he keeps begging for donations. 

Just now, tennisluvr said:

Don't fall for the antics of these fcukers if you are in that group. That group admin Yash Chowdhary is a sulabh complex kumar(shalab kumar or shalli in short) direct dalaal(pimp) and I called him out on his BS in the group yesterday. 

Of course the cowardly fuckwit banned me which is what I wanted too, and then called me trying to reason with me. I gave it back to him well but aa group lo ochi he keeps begging for donations. 

donations for what? for lobbying for green card for Hindus aa?

is it even possible.

Just now, uttermost said:

lol. lets have screenshots of that group. someone infiltrate those groups.

I don't use telegram..

I did, I infiltrated the group and held up the dummy for a while. But that Yash chowdhary who religiously drinks sulabh kumar's piss everyday got all riled up and started throwing his usual worn out cards at me, and when he didn't have a retort banned me. 

I did, I infiltrated the group and held up the dummy for a while. But that Yash chowdhary who religiously drinks sulabh kumar's piss everyday got all riled up and started throwing his usual worn out cards at me, and when he didn't have a retort banned me. 

what was he riled up about? I'm curious. what did you call him out for?

donations for what? for lobbying for green card for Hindus aa?

is it even possible.

No they say they are lobbying for green cards for all Indians stuck in the backlog, then say that they have met a bunch of Congressmen blah blah blah BS and ask people to contribute to their rallies etc along with asking them to come to those rallies. 

They then bring sulabh complex kumar's daughter Manasvi Mamgai who doesn't know batshit about immigration issues as their front. 

No they say they are lobbying for green cards for all Indians stuck in the backlog, then say that they have met a bunch of Congressmen blah blah blah BS and ask people to contribute to their rallies etc along with asking them to come to those rallies. 

They then bring sulabh complex kumar's daughter Manasvi Mamgai who doesn't know batshit about immigration issues as their front. 

They must be citizens preying on the insecurity of those in the waiting line.

They should be given an account in this db like Quickgun, so they can mock everyone, and save us the trouble.

what was he riled up about? I'm curious. what did you call him out for?

So he keeps coming and chiding people for not "participating enough" in the form of rallies and that people aren't doing enough to call up their Congressmen etc etc which are basically all tried and tested strategies that don't work. I called him out earlier on that as well but at that time didn't go far enough to rile him up I guess, as I was trying to understand his game plan. 

Yesterday after USCIS came up with the new rules, I questioned him as to what his RHC was going to do. He started throwing his usual prank card saying "were you sleeping when we did the rallies earlier blah blah blah", I said he would have known that well as he was the one waving my fan while I was sleeping. That seemed to have riled him up, then I said you are just a shill for that shalli/sulabh complex kumar and stop pretending as if you are doing anything of significance, he then banned me from the group and called me over the phone. 

After giving him a piece of my mind for 10 minutes, I told him I was going to sabotage his RHC agenda 

2 minutes ago, uttermost said:

They must be citizens preying on the insecurity of those in the waiting line.

They should be given an account in this db like Quickgun, so they can mock everyone, and save us the trouble.

Pretty much, that seems to be the agenda. 

Except in this case, they keep bringing out the jobless Manasvi Mamgai who has ZERO idea about any of this. I guess maybe because they expect more people to come to take selfies with her or something. 

3 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

So he keeps coming and chiding people for not "participating enough" in the form of rallies and that people aren't doing enough to call up their Congressmen etc etc which are basically all tried and tested strategies that don't work. I called him out earlier on that as well but at that time didn't go far enough to rile him up I guess, as I was trying to understand his game plan. 

Yesterday after USCIS came up with the new rules, I questioned him as to what his RHC was going to do. He started throwing his usual prank card saying "were you sleeping when we did the rallies earlier blah blah blah", I said he would have known that well as he was the one waving my fan while I was sleeping. That seemed to have riled him up, then I said you are just a shill for that shalli/sulabh complex kumar and stop pretending as if you are doing anything of significance, he then banned me from the group and called me over the phone. 

After giving him a piece of my mind for 10 minutes, I told him I was going to sabotage his RHC agenda 

cool!