what is it about what I write that triggers people here

uttermost

What is triggering?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• srdh21

• sattipandu

I suspect, most of them don't care about calling uppercastes as assholes, but have a problem with talking about what Hindus did as a group, and how they are no better than muslims.

this is to @batman2 who has the integrity of a broken coffee cup, who whines about this db being anti Hindu.

dude, you are losing many potential Hindutva recruits, than I'm losing potential lefties. In fact, there's not a single lefty in this entire db, I'm almost sure.

3 minutes ago, Pokiri_21 said:

baa nee paithyanni nee poragalla meeda ruddakku. aallu neelagane tayaravutharu.

baa.. nee poragaalla sangathi choosko ba.. nee laaga illiterate bebbey lu avvakunda.

1 hour ago, Pokiri_21 said:

baa nee paithyanni nee poragalla meeda ruddakku. aallu neelagane tayaravutharu.

menu adhi eppudo cheppina.......malla personal ki pothunnav ani pilled laga yedusthaadu item gaadu

2 hours ago, uttermost said:

I suspect, most of them don't care about calling uppercastes as assholes, but have a problem with talking about what Hindus did as a group, and how they are no better than muslims.

this is to @batman2 who has the integrity of a broken coffee cup, who whines about this db being anti Hindu.

dude, you are losing many potential Hindutva recruits, than I'm losing potential lefties. In fact, there's not a single lefty in this entire db, I'm almost sure.

change the title of this tread to "why does batman2 always triggers me". 

I think its the 2nd one. I don't disagree with you though. There is a lot of bull$hit in hinduism. Especially, the way brahmins divided and discriminated.  %$#$

26 minutes ago, batman2 said:

change the title of this tread to "why does batman2 always triggers me". 

Its impossible to trigger me.

pandulu laaga dozen yedhavalu ochi okatey sollu chepthey, that's not even the topic, I'll be mildly irritated. nothing more.

1 hour ago, uttermost said:

Its impossible to trigger me.

pandulu laaga dozen yedhavalu ochi okatey sollu chepthey, that's not even the topic, I'll be mildly irritated. nothing more.

then what triggers u to write a thread and honour me in it????  if nothing triggers you then just  STFU 

1 hour ago, Desi_guy said:

None of the above...

topic ki sambandam lekunda edo cheppadaniki try chesthav chudu adi...

Lol. Neeku nachani vishayam chebithey alaagey untadhi ley ra.

1 hour ago, batman2 said:

then what triggers u to write a thread and honour me in it????  if nothing triggers you then just  STFU 

To honour you? Lol. 

Conclusion: 

Hindus are as sh1t as any other group in south Asia. It means they are no better or worse.

It also doesn't mean they are equal in all respects. In some respects they are better and in some they are worse.

So, as far as south Asia is concerned Hindus= Muslims=Christian=Jain=Sikh=Buddhist etc etc

You get the picture. Hindus are not special whatever Brahmins have taught you to believe.

The End. :)