what is it about what I write that triggers people here

uttermost

What is triggering?  

21 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

lets keep judging ourselves aside.......its for every1 to see what you write/blabber and what kindof points/cases u make here out of ur arse 

Lol. I dont consider you my equal. 

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• uttermost

• batman2

• srdh21

• sattipandu

1 minute ago, argadorn said:

my view : you argue with people  but you dont take what they say ....

lol ...already disco avuthundhi na view medha...

Out of topic sorry. 

I haven't seen anyone here make better points to take them seriously. 

I use the same tone that others use with me. Anyway out of topic. 

I'm not asking for your judgment on me. I don't give a fcuk.

I asked what topic of mine bothers you. I ask because just this evening a guy came in and said I'm radicalising him further to the right. 

8 minutes ago, batman2 said:

so stop crying abt decency and personal attacks here when no point u makeup is decent enough for a decent rebuttal

So are you afraid to make your case? Or is it as silly and childish as mother and motherland are same? 

MY cases are obviously complex, because they come from the perspective of individual freedom. Not blind loyalty to a group.

If I'm making Hindutva warriors out of people in this db, then it's great.

I wish all such morons get together and blow themselves up trying to become hindu terrorists, because you are obviously too dumb for anything else. Lol.

It's simple ba.Hindus are not particularly tolerant or intolerant. They are the same sh1t as all other groups in South Asia.

If you think they are special, and India is a democracy only because of its majority, you are just a couple nudges away from becoming that annoying Hindutva uncle in your neighbourhood.

Btw, being a leftist uncle is the epitome of cool. Don't believe. Try reading Kropotkin, and see how 15 yr olds want to listen to you speak. Lol

12 minutes ago, uttermost said:

I'm not asking for your judgment on me. I don't give a fcuk.

I asked what topic of mine bothers you. I ask because just this evening a guy came in and said I'm radicalising him further to the right. 

why should that guy worry u to trigger a seperate thread......u dont give a fcuk right???   so much contradiction

5 minutes ago, batman2 said:

that would be the most insulting abuse to me if you did

Okay. Make your case then. Let's see if you have anything other comments on me and my family. 

1 minute ago, batman2 said:

why should that guy worry u to trigger a seperate thread......u dont give a fcuk right???   so much contradiction

I felt sad for him. You know like humans do. Unlike sociopaths like you

11 minutes ago, uttermost said:

So are you afraid to make your case? Or is it as silly and childish as mother and motherland are same? 

MY cases are obviously complex, because they come from the perspective of individual freedom. Not blind loyalty to a group.

loyalty to something also is a perspective that can take root in any1's mind. who are you to pass  judgments that  only ur  perspective is complex/superior. so childish......

Everyone in this db is on course to become Tana Tata uncles they make fun of, before even hitting 35. 

Haha.. such boring conservative nuts you are. Lol.