10 day green smoothie cleanse - questions

tennisluvr

Thinking of doing a 10 day juice only cleanse, not so much for weight loss as that's okay but more for detox and cleaning out the intestines etc. Has anyone done this? If so, what are the changes you felt, positives, negatives, mood swings etc. Please post. 

13 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Thinking of doing a 10 day juice only cleanse, not so much for weight loss as that's okay but more for detox and cleaning out the intestines etc. Has anyone done this? If so, what are the changes you felt, positives, negatives, mood swings etc. Please post. 

What does your smoothie have ? 

I did only juice for dinner couple of years ago. 

My juice consisted of kale,celery,carrot,beet root, apple and orange. 

26 minutes ago, tennisluvr said:

Charlotte BofA office pakkana 7th street market lo Viva Raw undi (not sure if you know). Take a peek and sample to see if you can handle before making a choice. It doesn't sound as easy as it. 

5 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Charlotte BofA office pakkana 7th street market lo Viva Raw undi (not sure if you know). Take a peek and sample to see if you can handle before making a choice. It doesn't sound as easy as it. 

Yeah I have been there man, glad to know you've checked that place out too. I can handle it once in a while, it will be a novel experience to do it all day long for 10 days though. 

1 minute ago, tennisluvr said:

Yeah I have been there man, glad to know you've checked that place out too. I can handle it once in a while, it will be a novel experience to do it all day long for 10 days though. 

this is a different ball game. Venky la spiritual angle undali to sustain these experiences. Evadu padithe Vadu handle cheyyaleru

Just now, tacobell fan said:

this is a different ball game. Venky la spiritual angle undali to sustain these experiences. Evadu padithe Vadu handle cheyyaleru

I fasted for 3 days with no food and water once. Plus did a 7 day water only fast, drank nothing but water. I think I am used to these things. 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

Green smoothie etta tagutar vayya

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

I am planning on doing the 7 day liquid diet

• 1 month later...