Ex-gf tho entha chance?

panipoori

16 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Met a gal in matrimony site 3 months back. She's in India. We were almost in a relationship for last two months(through phone). Now her marriage is almost fixed with another guy due to astrology and financial matters by her parents and so we broke up

What is the chance of doing bumchick with her when I go to India before she gets married?

I don't mind doing bumchick  even after she gets married! Any similar experiences and asalu chance vnda leda

first adi fake profile emo soosko

antha easy ga chance isthadhi anukuntunnava............ she will meet but adhi mathram impossible. 

brain karab chesukoku.......... marchi po ,lite tisko.... 

pelli cheskunnaka legal ga cheskune chance unnappudu enduku settaru vayy neetho.. nuvvu hrithik roshan aite tappa seyyaru..

aina ee madya record chesi pelli kodukki pampinche rakaalu ekkuvayyaru.. alantappudu asalu seyyaru 

%$#$

Just now, nearachakam said:

anukunta kaadu man...ayina a pilla ninnu kuda istapadindi anukuntey how can u think like this....if u broke her trust in u  and ask her to sleep wid u and if girl say how cheap are u ani adigitey??.....cheap ayina parledu naku bumchikey imp antava...%$#$

Avnu man nenu cheap ee, !! Asalu where did i break trust ?? She's the one who broke up beacuse of the match her parents bought

I don't think there's anything wrong in asking her and doing it with her

18 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Met a gal in matrimony site 3 months back. She's in India. We were almost in a relationship for last two months(through phone). Now her marriage is almost fixed with another guy due to astrology and financial matters by her parents and so we broke up

What is the chance of doing bumchick with her when I go to India before she gets married?

I don't mind doing bumchick  even after she gets married! Any similar experiences and asalu chance vnda leda

Same thing applies to your wife and sister. Oka sari thinking seyyi chances ela untayo.... gattiga anuko ayipoddi.

Just now, panipoori said:

Lol did everything on phone I just want the real exp

explain... ???

21 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Bro neku bumchik exp vunda ede first time a..

2 minutes ago, JUSTME said:

Same thing applies to your wife and sister. Oka sari thinking seyyi chances ela untayo.... gattiga anuko ayipoddi.

Endi vayya nee moral policing uhhh!! nenu chesedi right o wrong judgement kaadu naku kavalsindi!! 

1 minute ago, panipoori said:

Avnu man nenu cheap ee, !! Asalu where did i break trust ?? She's the one who broke up beacuse of the match her parents bought

I don't think there's anything wrong in asking her and doing it with her

ne midn lo anthala fix ayipoyaka ikkada adigi kuda waste...but dont spoil ur parents reputation...asale maha murthy gadu manchi masala news antey hutch kukkala chusthunadu.....may b db people will find news in tv....."Matrimony perutho sarasalu..gutturattu chesina Mahamurthy"

3 minutes ago, panipoori said:

Lol did everything on phone I just want the real exp

sare iga nee ishtam, papa ki fb, insta unnayemo soodu

and also check if the pics are not updated in the same month

1 minute ago, nearachakam said:

ne midn lo anthala fix ayipoyaka ikkada adigi kuda waste...but dont spoil ur parents reputation...asale maha murthy gadu manchi masala news antey hutch kukkala chusthunadu.....may b db people will find news in tv....."Matrimony perutho sarasalu..gutturattu chesina Mahamurthy"

Nenu edo rape chesinattu why those dialouges man !! pilla ki istam vntene doing lekapote L8 teeskunta !! But I want to know the chances

And before she gets married and I do bumchick there's nothing on her end and my end also

Easy..papa thaguthdha? Thaage type aithe 1000% pandvettocchu..car 🍺 and bum chik bum ..lond drive story easy ga workout aithadhi..but be careful with the places u choose to H&T@