• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kevinUsa

• phatposts

• dasara_bullodu

• Quickgun_murugan

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this will be more of a correction than recession. All startups ki insane valuation papers meeda pettesi daani meeda VC funding ishtam vachinattu chestunnaru. Alannti bubble kaasta shrink avtundi ani naa feeling.

33 minutes ago, phatposts said:

I think this will be more of a correction than recession. All startups ki insane valuation papers meeda pettesi daani meeda VC funding ishtam vachinattu chestunnaru. Alannti bubble kaasta shrink avtundi ani naa feeling.

Yeah Anna 

One more thing auto loans  in usa also

35 minutes ago, phatposts said:

correction will be here for sure if not this it will be in the next year. But how bad is it going to get is unknown. Inflation is so high right now , it is not sustainable. Trade war is pouring gasoline in this mixture.

24 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Yeah Anna 

One more thing auto loans  in usa also

auto loans ki dhoka leda. car valuation patti loan istharu. they can cease the vehicle if they dont pay it. insurance takes care that car value does not go down much in case of accidents.

Also car values dont go up like housing market. I personally remember that auto loans were steady even in 2007 recession. 

40 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

auto loans ki dhoka leda. car valuation patti loan istharu. they can cease the vehicle if they dont pay it. insurance takes care that car value does not go down much in case of accidents.

Also car values dont go up like housing market. I personally remember that auto loans were steady even in 2007 recession. 

2007 lo sub prime lending was culprit that includes Auto as well

Subprime auto lending is to back to 2007 levels now, whereas Home Loans are very tightened

autos may not be the starting the fire, but it can add fuel to fire

I believe correction is stock markets (-30%) could trigger recession primarily tech stocks

Just now, srdh21 said:

2007 lo sub prime lending was culprit that includes Auto as well

Subprime auto lending is to back to 2007 levels now, whereas Home Loans are very tightened

autos may not be the starting flash, but it can add fuel to fire

I believe correction is stock markets (-30%) could trigger recession primarily tech stocks

Recession radu bro eesari. Hopes pettukovaddu.

there is a subprime lending in auto  

bro   

It’s all happening in the market for subprime auto bonds, where loans to American consumers with some of the patchiest credit histories are packaged into securities to be sold to big investors. A decade after risky mortgage lending toppled the U.S. financial system, the securities have rarely been so popular. But the collateral behind the bonds is getting less safe: car-owners are increasingly falling behind on bigger loans with longer repayment terms made against depreciating assets.

3 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

there is a subprime lending in auto  

bro   

It’s all happening in the market for subprime auto bonds, where loans to American consumers with some of the patchiest credit histories are packaged into securities to be sold to big investors. A decade after risky mortgage lending toppled the U.S. financial system, the securities have rarely been so popular. But the collateral behind the bonds is getting less safe: car-owners are increasingly falling behind on bigger loans with longer repayment terms made against depreciating assets.

This might be a factor but will not cause economy wide collapse. i dont see value of cars crashing just because sub prime auto loans cannot be repaid. Its at the loss to the consumer that they are paying such high interests like 12 to 20 % for a auto loan.

3 minutes ago, Variety_Pullayya said:

This might be a factor but will not cause economy wide collapse. i dont see value of cars crashing just because sub prime auto loans cannot be repaid. Its at the loss to the consumer that they are paying such high interests like 12 to 20 % for a auto loan.

considering at 30%  of default loans  then there

that constitutes of 300Bn  it is enough to cause  recession 300bn is a huge amount 

auto loans valla receission vastundi ante nenu nammanu. but what do I know?

so to understand - how will that cause a market fix? auto loans pichi pichi gaa ichesaru anuko - teesukunna vaallu default chesaru anuko, then the lien holder can get back the collateral and sell it off relatively easy kada?

Logic wise applies the same to mortgage but buying/selling a home and car are not the same. 

Just 30% of auto loans constitute 300Bn aa? Is it even true?