Schengen visa documentation

Amrita

I am applying for schengen visa and want to use this website which offers documentation for air tickets , hotel and insurance for visit visa for 115$  . 

https://visareservation.com/

Did anyone use this website or a better website for documentation ? Is it really okay to use documentation like this without actually purchasing tickets and booking reservations ?  Usually most countries don’t require this documentation while applying for  visit visa so enquiring . Also aey country consulate best ? I am thinking to apply in France consulate for 180 days visa .  Easier consulate unte can u please suggest . Thanks in advance . 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spartan said:

115$ ki printouts anni nuvve teskovachu...

They need proof of booked itineraries for air tickets , hotel and insurance . How can I take them myself without buying actually ? I just need visa and don’t want to go by schedule as I would be traveling with family from UK . 

Just now, Amrita said:

They need proof of booked itineraries for air tickets , flight and insurance . How can I take them myself without buying actually ?

When you have plans made why don’t you book all the tickets? You would get visa for sure

Just now, Captain_nd_Coke said:

When you have plans made why don’t you book all the tickets? You would get visa for sure

Because I want to go with my parents and siblings family from UK . I don’t qualify to apply for schengen visa from UK .

You don’t need to buy it actually .. all they need is a screenshot of estimate travel dates and places where you’ll be staying u can just print out lots of hostel options and print them out  .. that’ll work

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Because I want to go with my parents and siblings family from UK . I don’t qualify to apply for schengen visa from UK .

shcengen visa does  background check seriously... dont book and cancel .  so plan accordingly

20 minutes ago, nenu_devudni said:

You don’t need to buy it actually .. all they need is a screenshot of estimate travel dates and places where you’ll be staying u can just print out lots of hostel options and print them out  .. that’ll work

Are you sure ? Any idea about insurance ? 

• Travel visa insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within France and the entire Schengen area. In order to apply for a French visa, the French embassy/consulate requires a Schengen travel insurance policy that is valid in all Schengen countries. French embassy/consulate also requires the confirmation of coverage letter as the proof of coverage to be submitted along with other requested documents and France visa application.

Just now, Kalam_Youtheman said:

shcengen visa does  background check seriously... dont book and cancel .  so plan accordingly

Ade problem Uk nunchi I want to travel with them so UK ki ticket untundi proof but Europe undadu . I am not even sure Ila pettadam ok or it is misleading consulate Anduke vesa post  . 

7 minutes ago, Amrita said:

ask Travel agent to send itinerary and present that. Most airlines allow 24 hrs cancellation so book via United or Delta and cancel or go to American Airlines and get a ticket with hold and forward that itinerary 

4 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

ask Travel agent to send itinerary and present that. Most airlines allow 24 hrs cancellation so book via United or Delta and cancel or go to American Airlines and get a ticket with hold and forward that itinerary 

Verify cheste Vallu ? Process cheyadaniki atleast a week padutundi kada ?Fake itinerary indian eagle Vadu Ayina pamputadu but adi intentional manipulation kada ? Just asking . I am not really sure Ila cheyacho ledo .

Just now, Amrita said:

Verify cheste Vallu ? Process cheyadaniki atleast a week padutundi kada ?Fake itinerary indian eagle Vadu Ayina pamputadu but adi intentional manipulation kada ?

Fake emi undi I change my mind and trying to book another route ani cheppu. I never hear anyone had issue with it. 

2 minutes ago, tacobell fan said:

Fake emi undi I change my mind and trying to book another route ani cheppu. I never hear anyone had issue with it. 

Oh ok . Thanks .  Any idea about travel insurance they need that too while applying for visa . 30k € coverage . 

1 hour ago, Amrita said:

Are you sure ? Any idea about insurance ? 

• Travel visa insurance confirmation of minimum 30,000 € coverage within France and the entire Schengen area. In order to apply for a French visa, the French embassy/consulate requires a Schengen travel insurance policy that is valid in all Schengen countries. French embassy/consulate also requires the confirmation of coverage letter as the proof of coverage to be submitted along with other requested documents and France visa application.

Yes I am sure. I was just there. You can get the insurance from worldsnomad. Also remember that the validity depends on the period you get the Insurance for. 

21 minutes ago, nenu_devudni said:

Yes I am sure. I was just there. You can get the insurance from worldsnomad. Also remember that the validity depends on the period you get the Insurance for. 

Thanks. Will look into it . :)