Too hot to date !!

Sia

I did ( too hot + American ) . I had no nammakam that there would be future . Chesukunna tana Friday party life style ki na appalamma no drink and no pubs life style ki I was sure pelli would be petakulu . He tried to convince a lot that it would be life long marriage showing examples of his parents and family .  I was too stubborn that I don’t want to go that route as it would eventually end in divorce . 

I sometimes feel he is a nice person and I missed him but still no regrets as I still feel Pelli used to become petakulu .

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I did ( too hot + American ) . I had no nammakam that there would be future . Chesukunna tana Friday party life style ki na appalamma no drink and no pubs life style ki I was sure pelli would be petakulu . He tried to convince a lot that it would be life long marriage showing examples of his parents and family .  I was stubborn that I don’t want to go that route as it would eventually end in divorce . 

Image result for brahmanandam claps gifs

1 minute ago, Amrita said:

I did ( too hot + American ) . I had no nammakam that there would be future . Chesukunna tana Friday party life style ki na appalamma no drink and no pubs life style ki I was sure pelli would be petakulu . He tried to convince a lot that it would be life long marriage showing examples of his parents and family .  I was stubborn that I don’t want to go that route as it would eventually end in divorce . 

Nen Indian ni meet aya...

divorce anta future think cheyledu but still rejected. #$1

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I did ( too hot + American ) . I had no nammakam that there would be future . Chesukunna tana Friday party life style ki na appalamma no drink and no pubs life style ki I was sure pelli would be petakulu . He tried to convince a lot that it would be life long marriage showing examples of his parents and family .  I was stubborn too that I don’t want to go that route as it would eventually end in divorce . 

I sometimes feel he is a nice person and I missed him but still no regrets as I still feel Pelli used to become petakulu .

You missed Good opportunity .. andaru alage vuntarani emi ledu kada there are successful marriages  in west also .. depend on person attitude n how  he gives respect to relation .. not to culture 

6 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I did ( too hot + American ) . I had no nammakam that there would be future . Chesukunna tana Friday party life style ki na appalamma no drink and no pubs life style ki I was sure pelli would be petakulu . He tried to convince a lot that it would be life long marriage showing examples of his parents and family .  I was stubborn too that I don’t want to go that route as it would eventually end in divorce . 

date chesthene ga thelisedhi.. anni mundhe think cheskunte how

B tech lo classmate ame...nenante ishtamand naku kuda ishtam... kani ame chala rich inka ma parents ki telsu vallu..chinnappude valla bavatho pelli cheyalani decided vall intlo...malli godavalu avthayi ani vadilesa...chala super untadi...

8 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ammaye la ki enni opportunities .. Abbayelaki no options .. ammaye aite chalu ani evaro annaru..May be its true 

• Haha 1

Just now, Unityunity said:

You missed Good opportunity .. andaru alage vuntarani emi ledu kada there are successful marriage in west also .. depend on person attitude n how give respect to relation .. not to culture 

Mana culture aey nenu 100% patinchakunda should i ask him divorce proof marriage which is not in their culture? I felt not fair. Food habits to culture to everything kashtam. Prema doma ani mundu chala bavuntundi but pelli chesukunnaka ade adjustment feeling undadu.  Kottukoni chachevallam. Intercaste aey workout avvadam kashtam inka american to ?  Also, he is super handsome what if he fall in love with another pretty woman after pelli and simply say lets divorce? I just was very practical and realistic and told sorry. 

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Mana culture aey nenu 100% patinchakunda should i ask him divorce proof marriage which is not in their culture? I felt not fair. Food habits to culture to everything kashtam. Prema doma ani mundu chala bavuntundi but pelli chesukunnaka ade adjustment feeling undadu.  Kottukoni chachevallam. Intercaste aey workout avvadam kashtam inka american to ?  Also, he is super handsome what if he fall in love with another pretty woman after pelli and simply say lets divorce? I just was very practical and realistic and told sorry. 

@~`