Too hot to date !!

Sia

4 hours ago, Amrita said:

I did ( too hot + American ) . I had no nammakam that there would be future . Chesukunna tana Friday party life style ki na appalamma no drink and no pubs life style ki I was sure pelli would be petakulu . He tried to convince a lot that it would be life long marriage showing examples of his parents and family .  I was too stubborn that I don’t want to go that route as it would eventually end in divorce . 

I sometimes feel he is a nice person and I missed him but still no regrets as I still feel Pelli used to become petakulu .

meeku bangaaru bavisyathu undi ammu

5 hours ago, Amrita said:

He wasn't stranger i knew him for 3 yrs by that time and was my fitness trainer.  I had no issues in terms of compatibility just wasn't confident it would be life time relationship. I was too terrified to think in that direction. Naku life time relationship kavali ( My most imp requirement and priority).

LMAO, adi eeyala repu evvadu guarantee ivvadu ivvaledu. Desi gadayithe guarantee isthada emanna

6 hours ago, Amrita said:

Mana culture aey nenu 100% patinchakunda should i ask him divorce proof marriage which is not in their culture? I felt not fair. Food habits to culture to everything kashtam. Prema doma ani mundu chala bavuntundi but pelli chesukunnaka ade adjustment feeling undadu.  Kottukoni chachevallam. Intercaste aey workout avvadam kashtam inka american to ?  Also, he is super handsome what if he fall in love with another pretty woman after pelli and simply say lets divorce? I just was very practical and realistic and told sorry. 

So you are saying someone can't be attracted to the other person for reasons beyond looks, lol. You are contradicting your own self by saying that. Plus, ide pani desi gadu cheyyaleda if he gets access to better options? 

Ledu ugly guy ni chesukunte loyalty guaranteed aaa, ala ayithe marry someone who's 400 lbs. Vaadu reppoddunna weight loss ayithey I have better options anesi divorce cheyadu ani guarantee enti? 

1 hour ago, tennisluvr said:

LMAO, adi eeyala repu evvadu guarantee ivvadu ivvaledu. Desi gadayithe guarantee isthada emanna

Ivvadu life ke guarantee ledu but Guddi mella concept . Nene ivvachu bharinchaleka adjust kaleka frustration lo whereas a % takkuva with desi guy as at least koncham both expectations idea untayi since came from similar background. 

3 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Ivvadu life ki guarantee ledu but Guddi mella concept . Nene ivvachu bharinchaleka adjust kaleka frustration lo whereas a % takkuva with desi guy .

sarey.. ippudu nee dating status enti? available avutey date ki aduguta..

14 hours ago, Unityunity said:

Hey hey dorikipoyavu

13 hours ago, Rimbolamaster said:

Donga dorikadu @3$%

nako doubt... Db join ayna ammailandarni ilage ragging chestara sCo_^Y  wondering how other girls in this db are surviving with all these nindalu ..