What are some things women never tell men?

kevinUsa

We communicate graphically and openly with our best girlfriends in ways that would surprise you. We talk about sex and sometimes your performance in graphic detail. We also discuss our periods and personal health issues. Your wife’s or girlfriend’s best friend knows more about you than you think.

We are better at cheating than you are. If a woman decides to cheat she is typically stealth and cunning in ways you can’t imagine and she’s more likely to get away with it. We pick up on subtlety and nuance. Our intuition is incredible and we are more intuned to situations than you realize. It is a superpower.

Some men label women as “Gold Diggers” and some women actually are but it misses the reality. We decide how attractive you are by whether you COULD protect us and support us. It is biological and hardwired into us. Protection is strength, height and intelligence. To support us means you are capable of it. I’m not saying a man “should” support a woman (I totally support myself financially) but it is very attractive if a man could/can. It is the qualities a man must have to earn a good living and be resourceful that are attractive, not so much the money itself. Being upset about this is as ludicrous as a woman being upset that men prefer beautiful, fertile looking women.

Women have sexual endurance men cannot imagine. A woman can have multiple orgasms and go all night if she chooses if she’s with the right partner. A woman in love is hyper sexual but we hide this fact and act demure.

We decide within 5 minutes if we would ever sleep with you. If you’ve been friend zoned, it’s exceedingly rare that would ever change.

If you are a man with an attractive woman who seems happy, your value to other women just increased tenfold.

Take the number of men we told you we’ve slept with and double it. That’s a truer figure.

13 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

We communicate graphically and openly with our best girlfriends in ways that would surprise you. We talk about sex and sometimes your performance in graphic detail. We also discuss our periods and personal health issues. Your wife’s or girlfriend’s best friend knows more about you than you think.

We are better at cheating than you are. If a woman decides to cheat she is typically stealth and cunning in ways you can’t imagine and she’s more likely to get away with it. We pick up on subtlety and nuance. Our intuition is incredible and we are more intuned to situations than you realize. It is a superpower.

Some men label women as “Gold Diggers” and some women actually are but it misses the reality. We decide how attractive you are by whether you COULD protect us and support us. It is biological and hardwired into us. Protection is strength, height and intelligence. To support us means you are capable of it. I’m not saying a man “should” support a woman (I totally support myself financially) but it is very attractive if a man could/can. It is the qualities a man must have to earn a good living and be resourceful that are attractive, not so much the money itself. Being upset about this is as ludicrous as a woman being upset that men prefer beautiful, fertile looking women.

Women have sexual endurance men cannot imagine. A woman can have multiple orgasms and go all night if she chooses if she’s with the right partner. A woman in love is hyper sexual but we hide this fact and act demure.

We decide within 5 minutes if we would ever sleep with you. If you’ve been friend zoned, it’s exceedingly rare that would ever change.

If you are a man with an attractive woman who seems happy, your value to other women just increased tenfold.

Take the number of men we told you we’ve slept with and double it. That’s a truer figure.

Cropped%20Brahmi%20shock.gif?1350345175

23 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

Bold:  I 100% agree  ...other factors untayi but this is attractive. *n$

Madhyalo a height word ardham kaledu in bold though. Ayina dont tell enti open ga andariki telusu ga? Pelli kuda kadu manchiga chaduvukoni settle kakapote ani mi intlo eppudu analeda? Ma intlo brothers ki adi chidhood nunchi common tittu from peddavallu. 

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Bold:  I 100% agree  ...other factors untayi but this is attractive. *n$

Madhyalo a height word ardham kaledu in bold though.

Ante height unte protective ga feel avtharu anta. Like to defend from goons

1 minute ago, MagaMaharaju said:

Ante height unte protective ga feel avtharu anta. Like to defend from goons

Cinema lo laga hero's ah kottestara height unte ? @3$%

2 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Cinema lo laga hero's ah kottestara height unte ? @3$%

ala wired in tho them ani mentioned ga.. avvi anni nijam ayyi unndalisina avsaram ledhu

• Upvote 1

.women get attracted easily towards physically fit man but attraction stays for more time when either he is intelligent or with good sense of humor. (These are not compulsory qualities!)

2. They crave for attention of a person they like.

3. A woman understands that her man is struggling to maintain balance between her and her mother in law, but her ego stops her from co operating sometime! (too subjective it can be other way around)

4. Women like those men more who have self respect. Those who don't run or don't try too hard are more desirable.

5.Women are under constant fear of losing their men to other woman. So this makes them very conscious about their overall looks all the time( being healthy and fit is always desirable and necessary for yourself)

But if her man adores her even in her ugliest form.. He is a gem for her.. A priceless one.

34 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

appudu eppudoooo nenu bachha gadiga vunnapudu TITANIC ANE movie vachindi.....appude ardam ayindiii, women never share anything with men :)

7 minutes ago, kevinUsa said:

.women get attracted easily towards physically fit man but attraction stays for more time when either he is intelligent or with good sense of humor. (These are not compulsory qualities!)

2. They crave for attention of a person they like.

3. A woman understands that her man is struggling to maintain balance between her and her mother in law, but her ego stops her from co operating sometime! (too subjective it can be other way around)

4. Women like those men more who have self respect. Those who don't run or don't try too hard are more desirable.

5.Women are under constant fear of losing their men to other woman. So this makes them very conscious about their overall looks all the time( being healthy and fit is always desirable and necessary for yourself)

But if her man adores her even in her ugliest form.. He is a gem for her.. A priceless one.

Agreed with all points.

Bold: Adangi abbayi who listens to every damn thing i say without a stand or self respect ante asahyam naku.  I like a guy who challenge/convince me and make me shut up proving he is right and wise if ego doesn't come into picture.  I feel low that proved wrong but  thats ok  i will also smile inside. *n$

Agreed

Bold: Adangi abbayi who listens to every damn thing i say without a stand or self respect ante asahyam naku.  I like a guy who challenge/convince me and make me shut up proving he is right and wise if ego doesn't come into picture.  I feel low that proved wrong but  thats ok  i will also smile inside. *n$

వినదగు నెవ్వరు చెప్పిన
వివ్నినంతనె వేగపడక వివరింపఁదగున్
గని కల్ల నిజము దెలిసిన
మనుఁజుడెపో నీథిపరుడు మహిలో సుమతీ.

nee kosam 

Just now, kevinUsa said:

వినదగు నెవ్వరు చెప్పిన
వివ్నినంతనె వేగపడక వివరింపఁదగున్
గని కల్ల నిజము దెలిసిన
మనుఁజుడెపో నీథిపరుడు మహిలో సుమతీ.

nee kosam 

Vinta ane kada cheppanu. Convince cheste why not? Kukka will not become nakka just because i said so.

Vinta ane kada cheppanu. Convince cheste why not? Kukka will not become nakka just because i said so.

ok agreed