What are some things women never tell men?

kevinUsa

37 minutes ago, Rushabhi said:

Naaku o friend undi my bestest friend and my worst enemy. Okallu kante okallu ekkuva chadavali, ready avvali ila rakarakalu ga jealousies undevi chinnapati nunchi. Ala ani adante ishtam ledhu ani kaadhu. Chala ishtam. Denikemanna ayithe chala bad ga feel avutha. Naaku health baagonappudu adhi chesi pettindi ila untundi maa equation

So miru ela define chestaru .. seems this is true friendship as per me .. in development/ progress competition is required and in need/ help  a person is required  to share our feelings.. seems this is called best friendship.. May be your is good example

1 minute ago, Unityunity said:

So miru ela define chestaru .. seems this is true friendship as per me .. in development/ progress competition is required and in need/ help  a person is required  to share our feelings.. seems this is called best friendship.. May be your is good example

I had exactly same feeling when i read that. I have a friend for more than2 decades. When i am down due to an emotional issue she first scold me and point out my mistakes and then odarstundi. Frustrating anipistundi ardham chesukovatledu ani but she at the same time understands and shares my pain.  Lucky to have friends like that. A true friend points out mistakes we did.

9 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I had exactly same feeling when i read that. I have a friend for more than2 decades. When i am down due to an emotional issue she first scold me and point out my mistakes and then odarstundi. Frustrating anipistundi ardham chesukovatledu ani but she at the same time understands and shares my pain.  Lucky to have friends like that. A true friend points out mistakes we did.

Same thoughts kada ...

2 hours ago, Amrita said:

I agree with you. At least i have seen very less indian men who has toned body and good build who are 6ft +. Height criteria is silly. 

u d gal...   

• Thanks 1

Don’t listen to girls in this thread. Especially yee @Amrita gaadu .. lying that girls don’t like height. They will look for the most attractive guy they can get just like guys will try to be with the most attractive girl. 

• Upvote 1