Sridevi garini gurthuku thecchindhi

Crazy_Robert

4 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Na lantollaki movie Peru kuda teledu *n$

The movie itself including the cast, crew and director got a lot them accolades. It did make a National award as well. 

its a movie about honor killings which certain parts of india and other asian nations still follow to this date unfortunately. Asides the plot the picture has had beautiful alluring well shot locations, amazing songs, very well cinematography work with a whole lot nativity look. It sure is one amazing movie that put on indian screen. JMO

4 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

The movie itself including the cast, crew and director got a lot them accolades. It did make a National award as well. 

its a movie about honor killings which certain parts of india and other asian nations still follow to this date unfortunately. Asides the plot the picture has had beautiful alluring well shot locations, amazing songs, very well cinematography work with a whole lot nativity look. It sure is one amazing movie that put on indian screen. JMO

I see . Good to know but I didn’t hear about that movie . One colleague from Haryana used to tell me honor killings are normal in their place . Patel’s lo kuda common ani oka gujju guy told me . I was very shocked to know that they happen even in 2018 .  Recently, last year AP lo kuda ayindi anukunta . Unfortunate incidents and people losing lives for nothing. Disown chesina ok honor killings ento how can they kill kid  they raised with so much love is something I can’t understand  :( 

24 minutes ago, Amrita said:

I see . Good to know but I didn’t hear about that movie . One colleague from Haryana used to tell me honor killings are normal in their place . Patel’s lo kuda common ani oka gujju guy told me . I was very shocked to know that they happen even in 2018 .  Recently, last year AP lo kuda ayindi anukunta . Unfortunate incidents and people losing lives for nothing. Disown chesina ok honor killings ento how can they kill kid  they raised with so much love is something I can’t understand  :( 

Yes, it's just the people and their stupid beliefs..cant really do much about it besides being sad. 

This is one thing that tells us about believing and following something very extremely is highly dangerous.

Sad part is these people who perform these killings think that they're showing a great respect towards their religion/cast/communities, but apparently they do not get the fact that they are only doing the worst to their community beliefs by such atrocious brutal acts. 

Now another sad part is they do not know or understand that doing these barbaric attacks is a crime. Its just they dont even get it. Its like they're doing something that they dont even know or what the consequences would be after such horrific attacks to their loved ones. Something like brainwashed. :(

That movie director really did one heck of a good job by reaching the movie to the people. By seeing such movies there would be some small hope somewhere in the corner that at-least some basic percentage of these people who do such things could change after watching the movie. 

2 minutes ago, Peter123 said:

Yes, it's just the people and their stupid beliefs..cant really do much about it besides being sad. 

This is one thing that tells us about believing and following something very extremely is highly dangerous.

Sad part is these people who perform these killings think that they're showing a great respect towards their religion/cast/communities, but apparently they do not get the fact that they are only doing the worst to their community beliefs by such atrocious brutal acts. 

Now another sad part is they do not know or understand that doing these barbaric attacks is a crime. Its just they dont even get it. Its like they're doing something that they dont even know or what the consequences would be after such horrific attacks to their loved ones. Something like brainwashed. :(

That movie director really did one heck of a good job by reaching the movie to the people. By seeing such movies there would be some small hope somewhere in the corner that at-least some basic percentage of these people who do such things could change after watching the movie. 

Agreed.  Seems like that movie is a good attempt. Mana telugu states much better anukunta compared to north . Mari intha extreme undav mostly at least thats what i am thinking with my limited exposure.

5 minutes ago, Amrita said:

Agreed.  Seems like that movie is a good attempt. Mana telugu states much better anukunta compared to north . Mari intha extreme undav mostly at least thats what i am thinking with my limited exposure.

Rather than limiting these to certain regions, i'd say its the PEOPLE with their extreme beliefs, there were many of these brutal incidents reported across the globe, even in the western countries. 

1 hour ago, Pipucbn said:

Sree devi ekkada ee pilla ekkada... comparison kuda oka gadu undali.

16 years cinema chusi Ee movie chudu... 

@3$% sridevi acting tho polchaledhu.. sudden gaa saree kadithe konchem thalli polikalu kanipinchayi.. English vinglish lo sridevi sarees same alage untayi

1 hour ago, Peter123 said:

Rather than limiting these to certain regions, i'd say its the PEOPLE with their extreme beliefs, there were many of these brutal incidents reported across the globe, even in the western countries. 

Western countries ? This is news to me :o

On 7/21/2018 at 7:12 PM, Amrita said:

Western countries ? This is news to me :o

turaka na kodukulu UK lo honor killings chestaru same sikhs in Canada along with turkas.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:55 AM, Rushabhi said:

Sairat rx100 ki thaatha level. Climax ki 2 days disturb ayya

I agree....antha normal woww ani anukune time lo.....Mind blowing climax.

Also unfortunately real story.

1 hour ago, nallajamoon said:

turaka na kodukulu UK lo honor killings chestaru same sikhs in Canada along with turkas.

Ante Vallu western in real Kadu kada ? Immigrants no ? 

On 7/21/2018 at 1:01 AM, Rushabhi said:

Aa babu naduchukuntu ravatam edavatam ammo pindesadu director 

2 crores movie 100 crores antah vesy ga radhu kadha